Our Lady of sorrows

Gerard

I shot around the room. I was so happy I can't believe I was invited to a FUCKING PARTY!!!!! I love parties!!! I was flipping out! going through my case of special occasion make-up I pulled out My Red Blush, which I use for eye shadow! But it looks Fuckin wicked. I re-lined my eyes with black Eye liner and pushed my fingers into the red powder and rubbed it all over my eyes.

I turned up The misfits on the radio and head banged to the guitar solo! I screamed along to the lyrics and thought How amazing this party would be!

"Lets see who's going...Brad, I'll avoid him, Baily, Marcie, The druggies, The Pop-snots (popular crowd...*cough* cough* WENDY! *cough*" I danced around in my black converse making squeaky noises on the wood. I quick looked at the clock.

"OH FUCK!" It was already time to go! good thing the party was at Wendy's house, She lived a couple miles away and Since mom was gone I could use her Sudan! OH SIT MOM"S NOT HOME! That means I have to babysit-

"GERARD!!!! CAN WE PLEASE GO TO DAIRY QUEEN IM STARVING AND YOU CAN"T COOK!!"

Oh shit. Great now My Baby brother has to tag along as well perfect!

I opened the door to revieal a scared Mikey face.

"Ummm no... I ummm. Can't you babysitt your self!?"

"No remeber last time I had an asthma attack and I couldn't find my glasses and then there was this other time where you said there was a prise in the toilet if I stuck my head in far enough and then_"

"OKAY OKAY I get the memo bitch, Geez, Alright your coming with me But Your staying out of anyones sight got it!"

Mikey nodded intenceley. We were the same hight (which pissed me off) So it was hard to look real mean and scary to somone who was the same hight as you. But I gave myself brownie points for the make-up.

I walked brisquley out of the house as Mikey followed, Asking stupid things like if 'mom would ever find out' or nonsence like that.

I ot into the sudan and put the key in the ignition turned it slightly and we were off.

"Gerard You never actually said where were going, so...where are we going?"

"Party."

"Oh boy a party like a big party! with cakes and rootbeer!?"

"Well Maby but you have to stay in the car."

"WHAT!!!! THE CAR?"

Yah who said you were going to a Party, This is way to intence for a 15 year old."

Mikey's face grew angry, Mikey had little emotion so this was quite a stretch of my imagination, which is really very vast.

"Micheal I am in charge of protecting your brain and If anything happens to that brain, Mom will have a cow. By the way Its my job protecting your brain because there isn't much left to protect."

" 'Nuff said, But come on Gerard! Please I beg of you Please let me just go..for...5 minets please!" His eyes did the puppy dog stare...

"...AH NO!..MIKEY DONT DO THAT....Its fuckin creepy!'

"Let me go and I will stop..."

"FINE FIVE MINETS! BUT THAT IS IT THEN YOU JUST SIT IN THE CAR GOT IT!"

"OK but stop yelling gosh," Mikey rubbed his ears.

"Oh fuck, Mikey BE A MAN! say GOD DAMNIT when your mad!"

"No!"

"It's not that hard! People respect language and GOD DAMNIT! Is ten times more RESPECTED the gosh!"

"Sorry, gosh-I mean Gawwwwd DArnnnn... I CAN"T DO IT!"

"Shut the fuck up Baby! Go, five minets!" Mikey ran out of the car.

I got up to the front door with Mikey Behind me and handful of flowers.

"What are those?" Mikey said looking over my shoulder.

Startled I twitched away. "House warming gifts. For Wendy and her Parents..."

"Brad brought her a 'house warming gift' to school the other day. I think It was a condom..."

"Your 15 your not suposed to know about those!"

"Oh ya I bet you don't even know how to use one!!" Mikey gave a sly smile knowing very well I had no come back for that. The fact that I have never had a girl friend in all mywonderful years in high shcool, let alone have a girl hold my hand.

"STFU!-" THen the door opened and Mrs. Parker opened the door. "bitch..." I covered my mouth as soon as it let lose. Mrs. Parker Made a shocked face at Me and closed the door straight in my face.