Our Lady of sorrows

Mikey

The door shut right in Gerard's Face I tried to hold back my laughter. His face couldn't be more blunt. He turned twords me, his face snarling with envy.

"Ring it again." I sujested between trying to catch my breath and Gerard's Death Glare. "What?"

Gerard rolled his eyes and again, pushed the buzzer in. Again the door opened But this time it was Wendy's Friend Marcie. She wore her short blond hair in pig tails and a lollipop in her big mouth. She leaned against the frame of the door, Pretty much blocking the entrance for a pro wrestler to barge in.

"You got an invitation?" She popped the lollipop out of her mouth. She wore a Daisy Duke like button up blouse but it was tied right below her boobs. I couldn't believe were at one of these parties. It was worse then the porno fad Franky was into a couple of months ago.

Gerard fumbled through his pocket from the jacket mom bought him for 'formal purposes only!' I wasn't gonna lie, Gerard looked better then he did on picture day. He wore his Formal jacket with a black button down top, his dirty black converse and his skinny jeans that were probably two sizes to tight.

"AH here it is," Gee pulled out a crumpled yellow paper and flashed it before Marcie's eyes. She smirked and snatched it out Of his hands. Her eyes snapped back and forth over the lines and handed it back, she smiled, It was fake but it was a smile.

"Come on in..."

Gerard nodded pocketed the ticket and walked rudely passed Marcie's blocking foot. I did a pathetic wave towards Marcie and walked-

"Hey wheres your Invitation?" She narrowed her eyes and stared me down.

Gerard turned around Quickly and grabbed my shoulder. His nails dug into my skin, it burned but I kept my eye's on him. He stared at me then at Marcie.

"He's with me." Gerard said.

"Nobody gets in with out an invitation Drag boy." Marcie stuck the pop back in her enormis lips and glared at me. I swallowed hard then looked at Gee.

"I said, He's With me." Gerard had the most amazing dont-mess-with-me expression on his face. It was demanding and stern. It looked like the one stare that superheros use to get there way. I guess thoes comic books did come in handy. But it was scary. Marcie was shocked and... afraid. Marcie Quickly unblocked her remaining limbs.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Gerard You were Crazy that was so cool! You were like "HES WITH ME AHHH!' "I tried to Imitate Gerard's Camanding Voice/stare.

Gerard was silent. His eyes were locked on somthing on the other side of the room. And his hands were trembling.

"Hey Gee are you...okay?" I put mY hand on his shoulder. He flinched and shrugged my hand off his shoulder.

"five minets Mikey." His voice was high and patchy now. What happened to that amazing kick you but butt! Gerard I just saw. It was like all the 'MAN' was kicked out of his system and layed out on the counter for later.

He walked Quickly to the bar. I saw Ms. Parker Pull her car out of the drive-way and drive off out of the nieborhood. So now we were left with no supervision. And I was the only freshmen in the hole Prarker Masion.

"Hey!" Some girl approched me. "Haven't seen you before, I'm Alica." She stuck out her hand stright in my gut. "Thats your que to tell me who you are!" She chuckled and looked over twords the living room/dacne floor. "Wanna dance."

I blushed. This is the first girl who finally asked me to dance and I was really nervous...I didn't know how. But she was really Pretty and looked nice enough to laugh if i messed up...

"Ya! I'm Mikey, I..I mean Michael, Michael Way."

"Well Hey Mikey! DO you kow this song?"

"Uh, no."

She laughed. "Me either lets boogie!"