Our Lady of sorrows

Gerard

"Baily...Ummm this is all very umm...well its not-" I tried getting somthing into the coversation but nothing seemed to come out of my mouth.

""Shh!" Bily put a finger to my lip and bend closer, so we were about four inches apart. "Listen Gerard! I'm Here to ask you out Okay!" She whispered into my ear.

"But then what was that!"

"SHHHhhhh!" She whispered again, " If Wendy and the others find us talking like this she will KILL me! Ui'm not 'allowed' to have a crush on you!"

I giggled at this, Hello! No one can tell you what to do! not even...The most beautiful girl on the planet Wendy P-

"Helloo! earth to Gerard Way! Are you listening to anything I'm saying?"

"For me you you have forbidden love, and you have a bitch thats gonna murder you whats left to say?"

"mmm I like the forbidden love part, very romantic, but don't be stupid. If were gonna make this work we have to do it...with out anyone knowing...GOT IT!"

I shrugged. I still had to play it up like I liked her for the druggies and every one else Frankie the bastard told. I don't think I would have to kiss her again unless I was right infront of somone who knew what I was into. But besides that I could lay low untill I had the courage for Wendy.

"So wait," I said. "Wendy's not dating anyone right?" Baily looked at me with playful eyes.

"Do you ahve a crush on somone new so soon?"

"Hell no!" At this Baily's eyes sparkled, even though I spounded a little defencive. "I just wanted to know...The couples...since your not going with me to the dance next month.

Baily's face saddend. "Oh yeah, But I promise Danny Means nothing to me he's like a friend! just a friend! You and me are for real O.K.?"

"Yeah sure what about the others?"

"Oh, Marcie is going with Bart and Sophie is going with Tom, I'm sure that Wendy will go with Brad they 've Been rather off and on, But I think they'll go as friends as well."

Score, Single Wendy! Now if I could just work up the courage to ask her out...Ahhhggg I could never do that! Embarissing!

"So were like secret Boyfriend and Girlfriend right?"

"Umm yeah, Guess so..."

"Good how does friday sound pick me up at 7:00 will go to one of those horror movies you like."

"Ummm sure." I didn't know what to do ummm ...do I kiss her or what, I mean I'd rather not. But this really means alot to the plane.

But just as I dicided to leave Baily grabbed the back of my head and gave me a slow passionate kiss. I just sat there eyes open with jaw droped just cuse this was pretty gross the way she was kissing me. THe bartender rolled his eyes and wiped down the other side of the table.

I tore away looking ito Bailys sparkaling blue Eys that now looked lustfully dazed, I said "See ya a Seven." And Got my ass out of the party.