Our Lady of sorrows

Mikey

I dipped another curly Fri into some uninviting mustard. "Guys don't be mean just cause i found the girl of my dreams."
Frank rolled his eyes. His hair was in a complete mess all day. He sat there all comfy and smokeless looking at his untouched meal of curly fries and a coke.

"Great, So Mikey gets a girl friend and I'm still with out my cigarettes for another 3 days!"

"That's not so bad, Mine was for a month. mom did cold turkey a lot of good that did her now i smoke twice as much!" Gerard smiled and looked around for a laugh or too. but no one gave. his smile turned down as he looked at his food and pushed around some uneaten apple sauce.

"So I heard Mr. Smokey has a date as well dontcha Gee," Frankie gave a smirk twords Gerard. If I were Frank I would not have done that Gerard was uber touchy today no body knew why, I mean its not like he has hes 'period' or anything...right? Well its just that ever since the party...the comment he just made was the most he said all day.

Gerard shrugged and poked at his applesauce some more. "She just thinks were Boyfriend and Girlfriend that's all."

"And are you? I mean seriously Gerard, you don't need to hide you like her. We all know that she tried to like screw you...and you liked it."

Gerard slammed his hand on the table. Hard, I don't know what came over him hard but he stomped up all powerful like and gave Frankie this glare that would kill a tiger the same glare he gave Marcie last night at the party.