Our Lady of sorrows

Mikey

**** 7 years later****

"HEY RAY WHERE DID YOU PUT THE TOASTER!!!!!"

"Mikey had it last Gerard! he took it in the tub agin."

"AGAIN?! MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gerards face looked hung over and red his eye make up bled from the tops of his eyebrows down his face. He looked like another mess.

The tour bus was officaly a drug house. Gerard had every kind of cocain available from tokyo and other pills that were 'a nessesity' for his existence. He was a complete mess to drag around. even matt was getting on his bad side around him. Ever since Gerard met Bob's cousin Gerard had been addicted to the stage he wanted everthing to do with making it, it was that and feeling so damn sorry for himself, it was all he ever thought about.

"Mikey!' Gerard's voice was house wrecking he drank his coffee like he hadn't seen one in a decade. "I need the damn toaster!"

"Gerard chill Mikey's just being funny he didn't really do it again he just said that to piss you off." Ray went back to his coffee.

"Yah well that little fuckers gonna get it IF HE DOESN"T BRING BACK THE TOASTER!"

I laughed at the thought he didn't even see the toaster in the bathroom after he spent an hour in there releaving himself and doing who knows what else.