Our Lady of sorrows

Gerard

My throat was sore from yelling. I was probably coming down with a cold too. I was feeling really hung over today. My limbs barely held to my skin and moved like they didn't belong to me. I could probably guess where Mikey was hidden he always hides in the bathroom after I get done in there.

it wasn't like I hated him from hiding All the time but some things you love people for get on your nerves. Mikey was, I had to say the least smart of all the band. Like when he brought a tv into the bathroom, not smart Mikey. I bet if that kid thought about what he was doing before he did it he would have another twenty years left to live, but the way he risked his life with stupid stuff, he wouldn't live another day.

I twisted my head so the bathroom was in clear view. I could see the light come from the edge of the door with my baby brothers big emo glasses, searching though the crack.

"Mikey get out of the damn bathroom!" I yelled my throat still burning.

Ray whizzed his hair in a ruffle as he tried to get up out of the tiny booth for the kitchen table.

"Mikey give your brother the toaster so we can get to 'practicing!' We have a show tonight and the people payed to see My Chemical Romance so lets give them a show right?!" Ray seem extremely agitated today. He looked just as pissed as Bob today. Every one was in a foul mood. Probably because I was drinking again last night...and probably again tonight.

The band got really edgy bout that stuff. I mean pissed to hell. Mikey was especially distorted with my habits. But there not his, are they now. That's right they their mine, so FUCK OFF!!

"MICHEAL GET OUT AND GIVE ME THE GODDAMN TOASTER!!!" I yelped the best i could with my scratchy throat. There was a little scruffling in the bathroom and then a bang on the counter.

"Oooouch!! son of a .....Ooo damnit, fine!" There was ten secounds more of strange ruffling and the the door opened. Mikey held the toast in his right hand and passed me the cord reluctantly.

I smirked at him in my signiture way. But mikey only sneared back. Fuck you Mikey.

Ray was finally smilling for the first time this morning, he took a long swigg from his coffee and looked out twords the road that was a little blurry mist of green and brown. We were somwhere in the midwest but no one of us could find out exactly where.

"Morning bitches!" Franky sang as he walked in the room. A towle was wrapped over his...really sexy muscular chest and overly tatooed body.

"heya Franks." I sang back my throat still hurting like a mother. Franky's hair was wet from 'another' shower, that kid had no idea how to live in a tour bus! On a tour bus you shower when you feel like it darn it, you don't even have to shower when your on a fucking tour bus! But he did it anyways.

"Oh staring at my towl again Gerard? Well buddy I got a girl friend and this is not for virgin eyes," Franky walked over to me and gave me a pinch on the cheek (my FACE YOU PERVERTS!!!) "Geee your drinking again art you , you little hypogrit." He smilled and kissed my forhead.

"Eh' your not my type anyways I dont date lesbians." I smilled twords Frank and he was done messin around.

"Gerard I'm sierous about you drinking a again, its not just bad for you its bad for everyone! the whole band could fall apart, If our fans see you wasted-"

"Pffft, don't worry about it. Okay it was a one night deal. You guys are sure wussies."

Mikey shiffted in his seat. And mubbled to himself. "mmm, not a wussy."