Our Lady of sorrows

Mikey (Grumpy starts with G)

Gerard drove me home, and went up stairs without saying anything nice then woke up 3:00 and said, "MIKEY MAKE ME A COFFEE IM FALLING ASLEEP!"

"Make your own coffee I'm watching TV!" I shot back quickly turning on the TV and positioning my self so it looked like I had been there for awhile.

"Fine, But you'll be sorry when I'm a monster Cuz I didn't get any caffeine!" Gerard's hair was in the same style as Edward Scissorhands only crazier and greasier. And I think Johnny Depp had that done intentionally. They should have just hired Gerard to sleep a little bit then come into the studio and shoot the movie. It would have looked scarier.

". . . "

"Bitch get me coffee!"

"I said I'm watching TV!"

"When aren't you watching TV." Gerard's voice was groggy and eyes were droopy from two- day-old eyeliner. "make me coffee!"

"NO!"

"Come on! get up and make me some coffee or drive me to Starbucks or something!"

"I can't drive!" I was getting really irritated with Gerard. I was just about to fall asleep before he comes down. "Gerard you can drive and you can make your own coffee!"

Gerard staggered down stairs. His eyes squinting at the TV. Then his thin lips cracked into a pale smile. "Your watching sesame street?"

I looked at the TV, Big bird was singing about the letter F and petting ferret and other things that started with the letter F.

"Um. . .He's teaching' me words that start with F."

Gerard's smiled even bigger. "I'll teach ya a word that starts with F! unless you get up off your A and get me some coffee!"

I mumbled a little and went to start the coffee machine. Okay just before you think I'm a total push over because my brother was threatening to say the F word, You are fairly mistaken. He would proabley more likley use the words better un annonced. No, I was affraid I would never get him out of my hair unless I made him some coffee.

From the corner of my eye I saw Gerard take my seat at the TV and clicked the channel button. He kept clicking and lifted up the phone. putting down the remote he pushed buttons on the phone and held it up to his ear.