Our Lady of sorrows

Gerard

I've heard from a lot of different people that staying in a hospital can drive u mad. Well they are 100% right. My mind would be in like that state where Ur staring at a wall but u cant see it you see like visions of quick light just run across that empty space. Multiple times I would just be looking at that white wall and find that a nurse had been asking me stuff for like 10 minutes.

It was slow and boring and the greatest thing i experienced was med time.

"Want the med?"

"Yes." end of excitement. None of the nurses were hot. Damn. None of the doctors were nice.

'This wont hurt a bit!"

"OOOOUCH!"

And Mikey never came to visit me. Not even once, i must have really pissed him off. Mikey was probably with frank, Ray and Matt picking out night clubs to play at while i was gone to make money for the bill i was running up...or maby there forgot about me...they all moved on and just never bothered to go see if old Gerard was still kicking'.

"Well screw them i don't need em dirty bastards."

But Today was the day.

"Gerard, Ur time is done." the nurse, Helga said. For god sakes i thought she was going to expect me right there. Ur time is up....perfect murder line.

"get out of the bed tootsie toes we have other patients we cant keep ya for this long u've been well for at least a whole week, For god sakes u took the med every time they asked. U probably couldn't feel anything even if u were in the state u came in!"

she helped me out of the bed which i found easier then expected to come out of. I changed and checked out at the counter no one came to pick me up. So i walked j=home all 7 miles in the fucking rain and sleet.

I reached my house...or ...i think it was. and rang the door bell. I could hear the echo of its ring form the out side there was a soft conversation then some movement. The door eased open and i saw my fathers face. It looked as tho it had aged 10 years since i left and really it had been about 1 month. I felt the warmth of fresh new heating system and the house raked of its own wonderful smell.

"Gerard?" Dad's face melted into an expressionless pose.

"Hey dad." I said, rather anxious to get inside where it was warm and dry. but my dad had other plans. He stood there dumb founded probably wondering where all the weight went. How his 'chubby' little boy thinned outrageously fast for one hospital trip.

After some time he realized i was going to die from freezing to death and let me in. My clothes were soaked and my hole skin shock and shivered.

Then mom came. Took one look at me and screamed Bloody murder.

"Its your son! he's back!"

Mom put her hand over her heart and took a deep breath. Good heavens You scared the living shit out of me u blasted teenagers, always coming home like trash cans."

This surprised me, Both of them avoided anything to do with me being in the hospital. If i didnt know better i would think they didn't know.

"Oh give me a hug u big boy." Mom cuddled me into a hug. a really big one. It felt good to have mom's warm arms around my shivering body.

"Go take a bath! UCk your filthy!...UH! take off your shoes!" I hopped off my black dress shoes and ran upstairs the faster to the warm the better i can avoid going back to the hospital.

I took the longest shower i could before the hot water ran out. I felt like a dream to be back home. I cam down stairs nice and dry ready for some pasta but I found Mom and Dad talking to each other. Ya i no its childish but I wanted to know what there were saying with out making it to un-Gerard related so i sat on the stairs and listened."

Mom: Why didn't His friends give him a ride home? Why do you think they made him walk?"

Dad: I'm sure they just dropped him off at the wrong house he's fine.

Mom: Donald There somthing strange about him just vanishing like that. I don't think What Mikey said was the entire truth. Nobody goes to there friends house for a month without any way to contact them!

Dad: Honey, Its fine he's home OK maby he can tell us how his trip was, I would really like to know how he liked New York."

"New york?" I whispered to myself. So Mikey made a story to cover for my accident. And At that moment I didnt know to mentally thank him or Mental kill him. In a way I really wanted to get over this addiction... did i just call it an addiction I meant habit get over this HABBIT! and get on with life.

Er I mean reality...
♠ ♠ ♠
well i guess this chapter was a little unessisary considering i just randomly put in the exta part of mikey not telling anyone of Gerard's little car aciddent. But i guess I had to re pull in the part that Gerard isnt exactly an adult yet he still lives with his parents and is still, in there eyes, a teenager tho i thought to him to be about like about 25ish.