Our Lady of sorrows

gerard

I heard this noise and to be honest it annoyed me to no end.
I mean it felt just like nails on a chalk board. Well figurativley speaking of course.
so after about the fith shoot at my glass window i was through. I got up and grabed the closest object that could kill, which in my case happened to be a pillow. so I grabbed a big pillow and inched to the window with all the courage of a hunter ready to kill a bear. But for a native Jersey boy like me it was nothing short of insperation for a corpse. or basicly.....nothing.

I waited for the next predictable hit to the window pain. And pounced. Errmmm I mean walked quickly. To the window frame, lifted the glass and prepared for the worst ! but i looked around and saw nothing but the warm midnight breeze that brushed my face. I was ready to close up the window again when suddenly a rock the sise of a ping-pong ball hit me in the head.

"Ouch!" I yelped. slamming a hand to my head to stop any chance of a huge swelling bumbn on my head. god forbid the next rock show I come with a head wound people would really begin to wonder what happens to me. But i looked down to find it was a ping pong ball. I looked out the window this time more closley and then I saw exactly what was bothing the hell out of me. It was my old nabor Baily Lettermen. Boy did she grow up insted of that brown hair in a simple bob she came at the window with curles of long black locks and her skinny frame filled out to what a dude would call perfection.

"Baily?" I whispered to myself and then repeted it out loud. "B-baily?!?"

"Hey Gee." she said with more charisma more confidence then ever before. It was mesmerising. To think you knew a person for as long as you've lived life on this earth and leave for a couple years for collage and other important liffe expirences and then viola! You come back to find you little nabor from down the street is at your window, and a total FOX!

"I heard you came back from the hospital today." She tucked so eboy colored hair behind her ear and looked back up to the window.

"ummm yah..." wow i have got to get my head toghter there is no reson why a GIRL would come over to a GUYs Window and through rocks at it! would that be my role! not hers. Im embaressed now. I was trying to hide my blazing cheeks.
"So a....w-who told you i was back?"

She laughed " Well ummm actually your mother said you came back from touring with your band."

"Yah, ya the band. Ummm ahhh." oh man Im blowin this. GOD! where is the super smooze Gerard here???

"Its great to know your back to Bellville then."

I thought before i said anything. I had everything all set up i swear i was going to to say "yes baily im back in bellville, and guess what after 3 years in the basment i finally got some shit toghther and got my life back on track. but i said....

"you wanna come in"