Our Lady of sorrows

gerard

So Im pretty goddamn sure my parents were asleep but i still quitley opened the door and looked apon the even hotter Baily lettermen up close.

And i mean Hott she had that long black hair and pretty blue eyes the color of ice. Shit im having an orgasim just thinking about it, and well looking at it well...it was really....sexy.

"Your house hasn't changed much." She looked around the small foier and the stairs leading up to Mikey's room. "Still the same wall paper I see."

I nodded not trying not to jump her right there. And trust me it was some task not to jump her. Then I remebered that one night at the park when she was wasted and well almost fucked me...god i couldn't have been just a normal teenage boy and fuckin' let her do it. Regreting every secound of that dicision made me just relive those kisses over and over in my head. I wounder if they would taste better with age.

She wisked inside and looked around. I shut the door quitley and stood by her.

"You got any food im starving" She gave me a wink that pretty much gave my pants a pretty happy moment. trying to keep her attention from ever reaching my...lower half I rrushed straight to the friggerator and opened the door and stood behind it so the big white door would cover it.

She bent over and started rumaging through the frigerator.

"You still like cotten candy." I asked her.

"Only the blue kind you know that, remeber that one day at the park the ice cream man only had cotton candy and i didnt like the pink one so your mom bought us both the blue kind. oh and Mikey was there too of course he wanted the pink kind." she smiled brightly and pulled out some yogurt.

"Where have you been all these years Baily Lettermen?" I asked, shutting the frigde door.

"Well to tell you the truth its been mostly waiting for you to come home Gerard. The naborhood is quite a bore with out you."

I looked in to her pool ice eyes and woundered if she was joking. Waiting for me? me!?

"Well what i ment was did you go to collage? Havervard? Thats where you wanted to go right?"

she nodded and sat down on the ugly brown living room couch. she stretched out exposing her more the angelic stomache and her well....ummm....boobs. I wasnt much of that kind of guy that would stare at those very much but this was a whole new kind of girl and it was on a girl I new all my life and all my life she had a crush on me. AND ONE NIGHT TRYED TO FUCK ME!!!!!

she patted the coushion next to her. "Sit down its your house for godsakes its not like we havent been here before."

I nervousley took a seat on the cushion beside her. I could feel a tightning in my pants again. shit. She shooched closer to me. I could feel her breath on my face,pepperment. God i wanted her. I put my hand up and brushed some hair behind her ear.

She kissed me softly by the ear.God it felt great. this beautiful girl was kissing me. I kept completely still i dont think i my body knew what to do.

But then Mikey walked in.