Our Lady of sorrows

Frank

Well i havent heard from any of the guys from the band in ages exept for now. 11:00 is not the time to meet your girlfriend flitering with Mikey I mean for godsakes that kid doesnt even know how the female species works. I for one am a complete master on the subject. See when girls say no, they mean yes and when they say yes it means yes. so basicly its not that hard it just takes some backward thinking.

I had just made it to the nearest coffee place in this shit hole and i find My girl talking with that son-of-a-bitch i thought couldn't even talk to girls.

"I said take a bus home Rose" Ya did i metion that she is my ex-girlfriend wayyy ex-girlfriend like forgodsakes dont even ask the creature for a trashcan if your throwing up kind of ex-girlfriend. And the last thing i wanted was for Mikey to get sucked into anything stupid.

"Frankie this is a public place and Your threatening me."

I slammed my hand on their table neirly shaking The unsuspecting Mikey out of his seat. "You THINK i want you to be in the presence of my friend? HUH!? After what you did to me...." I relised i was yelling and turned my voice to a whisper. A couple people went back and shook there head while some just got out of their seat and walked out.

"...After what you did to me. I can't beleive you are in the same state!"

She gave an addituded glance at Me and then smoothly sent a smile to Mikey. Got up out of the booth and looked, no, GLARED at me glared at my fucking guts!

"Frank that was a year ago. Get. Over. It.'

"I don't want you neire him!" I pointed at Mikey who was still looking really, really confsed.

"Well can we talk about this outside?" She said perfictly level. Hands on her hips she pleaded with her eyes. "please lets settle this like people here. I know we havent talked and we should---"

"Shut up. Just shut up." I was raging now she had passed the deep end. She had ffically made me mad. And once someone made me made it took a goddamn buldoser to push me down! "I dont want to talk about things because there is no 'things between us! All I want is your ho face OUT OF MY GODDAMN SIGHT!"

She looked completley apalled she quick looked at Mikey for a sypathy shrug or a smile. Or maby she was just buying time, time to minipulate me. Like she used to do. Well i wont fall for that anymore becasue i know how she does it she waits for somthing you love and she slowly takes it away from you makes you think you could never have it again it would bring me to tears to see Mikey hurt the way I was. But I looked at MIkey and Say the real reson she turned around. He was Grinding his teeth like a tiger before a fight and his face was completley red.

"Both of you Shut up!" Mikey was Rawring He pushed over the plate he had and looked striaght into my eyes and then looked at Rose who's expression was complete shock because she thought Mikey would be easy pry. But Even when she looked back at me I could tell she saw that my face had the same suprised expression.

Mikey looked at Rose hard and then said: "Im Leaving."
Rose only looked at Mikey and shrugged getting back in line. Completley disapering from my sight *YES!!!!*

Mikey's eyes looked red and swollen and he put on his leather trech and walked out the door with his face in his heads. I wasn't going to let him go I wasn't that kind of bastard. I woun't let a guy turned him around to see his sobbing face his eyes squinted shut and his face all red and wet.

"Oh Frankie" He Grabbed me into a fantastic hug and cried into my my brand new misfits t-shirt. Wiping the ink from the t-shirt did make a pretty cool effect but I felt terrible not knowing why he was balling his eyes out.

"Mikey what the hell is wrong its just an idiot girl!" I said trying to think of what was bothering him.

"NO! NO! Not The damn GIRL!!' thats pretty much all i could make out from this MMmmMmmmmaaahhHHHHHHHHHHHHH mmmhhmhmhmh.

"what then what is it?" I asked lifting his head up off my new shirt.

"Its about...well everything. Ieft my dying brother felling like shit and then i every think i touch dies!!!!'

More HMMMMMMMMMMhhhhhhhhhhhHHHAHSJDACBN
♠ ♠ ♠
Not fiished yet with this chapter but commet peeps!