Our Lady of sorrows

Gerard in the car

Today was the average Senior skip day in which I had to bring Mikey to Park peak.

"Are we there yet?"

"NO! FOR THE LAST TIME NO!" I was getting extremely bothered by Mikey today, He couldn't drive. I hate driving. And Mikey is just plain impatient in the car. I turned up some matallica and ignored him picking his nose and looking at what came out.

Mikey was humming to himself and patting his knees to the beat of the song. With the strange booger still attached to his middle finger. discus ting.

"Mikey don't you have anything better to do in this car then Pick your nose and be annoying!"

Mikey looked at me. Then looked at his piece of nose shit.

"Well Not really." It wasn't fair Ma made me bring him...WHY MOM WHY! I tried to keep my eyes on the road when my cell phone rang. The obnoxious ring tone Mikey bought that has the 'Hello' moto sound, even though I have T-Mobil.

"Shit, Mikey get that will ya?"

Mikey happy picked up my phone listening for his favorite part in the ring tone.

"Come on sometime today!" Mikey jutted to opening my phone, recklessly almost breaking off my antenna.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gee, We-"

"This is Mikey. WHO is this?"

I rolled my eyes. "Bitch you never answer a cell phone who is this! Gimme That!" I yanked the phone from Mikey's hands and sent my antenna flying through the car.

"Humph, Hey?"

"Hey Gee. . .this is Gee right?"

I looked at my phone. 'RAY'. "Yeah its me, sorry that was my brother."

"Is he coming?. . ." He didn't say it in a mean way but I was defiantly regretting dropping him off at school when I had the chance.

"Yes." I mumbled under my breath.

"Hey. . .that's cool. Anyways we decided to meet right at the front gate I dint think Frankie can make it up the hill." There was some laughter and a shuffling of the phone. Then Frankie's voice was on the other end.

"He's talking shit Gerard. . ." There was a silence and then a voice which sounded a lot like Bob's began telling something to Frankie. "Wait, Your bringing Mikey!"

"Yeah I'm sorry Mom wouldn't-"

"That's Wicked Aw some! Tell him we are gonna have the best time ever!"

Ugggh not the right answer Frank! I shut my eyes and swore under my breath at Stupid Mikey. Sitting in the passenger seat, who, was currently trying to fallow one tree with his eyes out the window,and every so often trade trees.

"Yeah will do Frankie.(not)"

**********************************************************************************