Our Lady of sorrows

Mikey

The flowers were extra blue today at the peek,the sparkled and shined, like the sky that was slowly turning a peachy red. Most of the skip day I said under this tree. Just doing what i do best. Think.

Mom says I need to think. Gerard says I don't have a brain to think with. And Considering my current grades in school I don't believe my teachers have much faith in me thinking either. It's not that I'm dumb. I have more self esteem then that, but still. . .thinking is just something I do and I do it well.

I could sit for endless hours, just wondering how the world worked or how things are as they are. Call me crazy but I think more then any thing else. I picked the blue flower and held it to my nose the petals tickled my skin and made my eyes squint. Now I pulled the flower away at a distance and examined it.

"So beautiful." I said aloud to myself. I looked around to see if anyone was intensively watching me. Gerard was talking to a group of druggie kids who looked in a down tonight, probably stoned from the hours before. Another Girl was staring at Gerard She was behind him and had a look of embarrassment on her face. I thought I saw her around school before her face was familiar.

I turned back to my flower its blue color still as flashingly brilliant as before.

"Don't Worry," I said "I know people like me would trample you. But not me not today, I'll save you." I know I probably looked like a crazy person escaped from the asylom but it was the only way to make sure this flower would be kept save from the world that would crush it.
I put the flower into my sweatshirt pocket. Nicley patted its delicate petals
"To bad no ones here to do this for me."

I got up from my sitting place and looked up at the olk tree that in light looked so small. The sky was midnight blue, the stars just starting to apper. The party was dull and I was bored so I wondered.