Our Lady of sorrows

Gerard

"And so she broke up with me it was terrible." Sid said taking another drag from a brad new illegal drug he acquired just a few days ago. Go Sid! Another addiction! Sid was the kind of guy no girl, druggie or not, would ever want to date. He had a blue devil lock on one side and the rest was all pink. it was a terribly ugly hair color combo that made him look like cotton candy. His eyes were rimmed with purple shadow that covered to his cheeks. Which again clashed his hair.

"Wait a second you said you broke up with her!" This was Fuck. Ya that's not his real name but every one just calls him that. The reasons are because he name is 'Fancies Uckland" And he's just a Fucking mess. His parents had an outrageous divorce and left him a totally emotional and mental retard. Which led sooner to his massive addiction to Crack, some random over the counter pills, nyquil and some other useless poisons. He was about the size of a Labrador dog and same hair colors.

"Ya well I wanted her to feel jealous." Sid crept a smile on to his purple ridden face. The smoke escaped his yellowing teeth. "What about you Jared? Have any Girl troubles? Or you a fag?" I didn't even open my mouth to explain my undying love for Wendy Parker because they probably would laugh and blow smoke in my face. What could I say I wasn't even in the group of druggies. I was just bored as hell because nobody came.

Bob had to leave early because of his little cousin needed a babysitter. Ray left because he had better things to do then sit and get stoned, so he left. Frankie was in the port-o-potty at the top of the hill. But his face looks to green to be alright for more than another twenty minuets. And me. I have no excuse for leaving so I stayed and sucked it up.

"YA Gerrarrrddd." And last but defiantly not lest Johnny. Johnny was really the king of alcohol, In all my years of vigorous high school I have never seen the kid with out a bottle or to drunk to think straight. At homecoming last year Fuck told him was gay, even though he's not, And told him to go kiss his 'boyfriend' Hayden Myers. So what does the bastard do? He walks, or waddles as best you can drunk, and pushes poor nerdy Hayden out of his bleacher and on to the foot wide pavment beneath,and kissed the living shit out of him.

It really was quite discusting to watch Johnny's abnormaly long toung graze Haydens shivering neck like a vampire soothing his next victim, only much less interesting.

All the faces of the druggie children was looking egerly twords me. I had to say somthing other wise I would be at the gut of a very high and iresponsible village idiot being kissed shitless. No thank you. Not with these boys.

"Umm I like somone if thats what you mean." I tried to keep a fearless face at Sid who was currently looking more possesed that usual.

"Ya thats exactly what I'm talking about."