Our Lady of sorrows

Gerard

I could feel my hands get sweaty. My breath thickened.

"Um. . .well she,"

Sid frowned, as if to tell me his judgmental approval of whomever I decided for my crush would be in his hands. Not likely ass wipe. His ciggerette was neatly tucked between his parting lips to form the crooked frown.

"Common, Gerrrarrrrrrddddd whooooo's da bitch?" Johnny's sleazy look popped out of his face like a blinking light. his bottle dangled from his swaying hand, as he took another swig.

I swallowed hard and looked around. Baily was looking at the ground by my feet at the picnic bench, her new hair was light and shinny around her head. She would have to do. these guys would for get about it in the morning anyways...right?

"I like Baily Lettermen!" I shouted A little to loud. The hole group seemed to look at me now.

The Druggies looked shocked and Fuck seemed to have a piece of tape stuck to the top of his lip. But all their faces were in complete daze. Sid took a step twords me, he seemed to be the first one recovered from what I 'admitted'. He put his face by my ear. I could feel his hot breath against my skin and a rancid smell of pot reeked my sences.

"You like her?"

I nodded quickly.

"Then go kiss her." I could feel his lips slither into a smile. I looked around and the druggie kids were smilling too. Sid pulled his face away the smile plastered on his face. Now I wasn't stupid but if you fought with the druggies it showed like hell it showed.

You'd be acused for drug dealing, or just be beaten to a pulp because they can't feel compation when there in a high, which in being the 'druggies', they were never known for compation in the first place.

Fuck pushed me back twords Baily who looked up from the ground revialing she actually put on pretty make up that made her eyes look a little bigger then usual. She looked like she was hidding a smile from her blank expression.

Fuck gave me a final shove, where I bumped into poor inocent Baily. I turned to the Druggies who were currently snickering and betting If I would actually do it.

Baily pushed some hair out of her face showing off some new earings. I closed my eye super tight, but then had to look like I enjoying it so lifted them a small bit. I bent slowly and carfully twords Baily, untill our lips met.

Her lips were soft and ready for my kiss. It wasn't a bad kiss but then. . .this would be my first.

"WOOT KISS HER!" I herd johnny yell. So I curled my arms around Bailys waist. making it look more. . .well, meaningful. I could feel Baily's arms come over my sholders and loop around my neck. Her kiss deepened and I could feel her toung rim the roof of my mouth. Her hands ruffling my hair. I moved my hand to the inside of her shirt. I can beilive I was doing this. Her skin was warm to the touch and a little moist, was she sweating? Did she like this? I couldn't go any farther with this and pulled away.

Baily's eyes were still closed and a smile was on her face. I looked down and saw that her foot had popped. took my hands off her back and placed them down awkwardly at my sides.
Baily's hand slowly slid of my neck and to her sides. She was blushing like crazy and I bet I was too.

"YA! MAN! now ask her out!" Johnny yelled.

I couldn't take this I was so embaressed. So I did somthing I never would do unless I was 5. I ran away, and left poor baily for the wolves. Poor Baily.