Status: Unlikely to be finished.

T.H.A.C.K

GenerationGENESIS_File-Code/No._001_

The sun's fruitfully bright rays of light poked through the vast dense deciduous forest making the ground well lit and warmed. Leaves fluttered around happily dancing in the air as a small and light breeze flowed in between the foliage that populated the woodland. The gust was pure do to the clean air of nature around the region, but was becoming more tainted by the unique sent of fresh blood.

The air became more bristle and the leaves still floated in the newly polluted air by sharp quick elegant movement of a person shifting quickly through the vegetation with great accuracy.

"Ack!" A voice echoed through what seemed to be a motionless area of plants. The wail of pain was carried for some distance and upset a flock of birds making them take flight. The person that made the vial echo that pierced through the woods stumbled and fell to the forests floor. The boy that cried in pain managed to make his way to station himself under a large sycamore tree to find some comfort.

The boy in agony was not alone, but the person with him was not much of a traveling companion. The partner was unconscious. He showed no sign of movement besides the small fragile motion of his chest every time he took a weak shallow breath.

"I have... to keep... moving." The boy encouraged himself in a pained voice panting heavily every so often.

He looked at his incised legs that were bleeding heavily and poorly bandaged. The blood soaked the bandages wrapping around most of his legs. The pain was unbearable, but he knew that he had to keep moving unless he had a death wish. Not, a death wish, but something close, for it was not he who was going to die, but it was his partner that he was more worried about.

Dis spite the pain he pulled his way up so that he would be standing steadily on his injured legs, but was no use. The second he moved he fell down making contact with the floor once again.

He was now only kneeling on the area around the great sycamore tree. Sweat trickled down his beaten and bruised face leaving some droplets in his eyes.

From the loss of blood and the accumulation of sweat in his eyes, the boy's vision began to fade. He toppled over onto the hard ground from exhaustion and fell into a deep sleep like his companion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesus can walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim through land.

Period D Study: We tell each other corny Chuck Norris/ Dead Baby/ Yo Mama jokes.