Status: Unlikely to be finished.

T.H.A.C.K

GenerationGENESIS_File-Code/No._004_

The small town of Dörsel continued with it's life like any other day. The many residents filled it's streets with life making it glorious.

In one of the main streets of Dörsel there lays a small coffee shop. On it's left a grocers and on it's right a diner. The shop was two stories high and had a forest green roof that was pointed just like all the houses and shops in the town. The buildings of the town had pointed roofs to sustain the accumulation of the great amounts of snow that arrives every year making sure that the roofs do not cave in.

Inside the tiny and humble coffee shop there was a young woman named, Katie, that carried on with her daily chores. Thack seemed to be doing the best he could with what the restless girl asked of him and what he was assigned to do. From what Wallace has told Thack, Katie, was one of the few people in town that knew Stein and Wallace well. Though many of the town's citizens knew the two men, no one knew them better than the family that worked at the small coffee shop.

Before Thack knew it Wallace was back walking through the doors of the shop done with his errands and saved him from what ever lied ahead for the boy that was at Katie's disposal.

"Seems like you got everything, Wallace." The girl, Katie, said in a sweet voice sweeping the dust of the hard wooden floor of the shop.

"Not everything. I'm still missing a few things, but I can live without them." The boy said hanging a black coat on the coat rack near the door that went strikingly well with what he wore. Thack and Katie both took his newly purchased belongings and set them on an empty table next to the glass door.

"There might be trouble in town today." Wallace said walking over to the counter top were some costumers would enjoy a meal or a drink, but business was running slow today and there was no one there seated at the bar like table.

Both of them were confused an wondered why Wallace would say that, he was not the type of person that looked like he would start a fight. Thack was new to this town so he let it skim over his head. When he did Katie said frustrated and annoyed, "Oh, hmph! Don't tell me the Brigadier came."

Wallace gave a small smirk as those words danced in his brain while he stared out into space.

"I'm sorry you two, but I must depart one last time." Wallace said leaving through the glass door of the coffee shop into the streets of Dörsel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmigoodness! I said I was gonna put the fight in this chapter! Damn! Oh, I super promise it will be in the next!

And just to let every one know "Dörsel" is not a real town. I combined the names of two German towns to make it sound cool. So, don't go looking for it on a map, please. And one more pointer. The countries on the map today don't exist in the time period the story takes place. It's a whole different set up which I hope to explain later in the story's plot.

I know my problem. My chapters are not long enough. starting next chapter they are going to be loooooong!