Status: Unlikely to be finished.

T.H.A.C.K

GenerationGENESIS_File-Code/No._007_

The young black hair boy, Thack, was knocking on the glass door the the shop with most of his body pressed agents the glass that separated him from the two persons on the inside.

"Can I let him in?" Katie asked permission from Wallace from inside the café.

Tearing a long strip of a bandage from a bag that looked exactly like the suitcase Cain brought with him into the back room with his teeth Wallace nodded telling Katie that it was alright for him to enter. She walked over to the door and grabbed the handle of the right door opening it in one swift movement making Thack almost topple over when she did so. Regaining his balance he walked inside on top of the blood stained floor.

"W-what was t-that about?" Thack said trembling and shaking in his spot.

Wallace stopped wrapping his wounds with the gauze he cut with his teeth and turned his head so that he would be able to see what was wrong with the person the Brigadier was pursuing. Though a strand of the gauze was still in his mouth making him look like a rabbit chewing on a carrot stick he asked, "Might I ask what is wrong with you?"

The boy that the question was directed to turned his head giving Wallace and Katie a beautiful profile of his face and spoke so softly and quietly it was hard to under stand his words. Katie, who was standing right next to him, could not even make out the message that passed through his cracked lips.

"Can you tell me? Because, I want to tell you something also, but if it might..." Wallace said finish bandaging a spot on his leg.

Whispering Thack, still giving a good profile, said, "I... hate blood."

"Hm? You have to speak up. I can't hear you."

"I hate blood!" Thack screamed looking directly at Wallace with a few tears swelling in his eyes.

Astonished the bandaged boy started to laugh. When his laughing came to a dull roar he said, "Well, that's going to suck later on. Anyway, you are taking a new identity, ok? Katie you're going to have to play along, too. Until the Brigadier leaves you have to be a relative of Katie's. Brother, cousin, I don't care. Anything will work. That means you are going to have to stay in town for roughly three days. I you cooperate I can guarantee you're freedom and your life."

Both the girl and the boy's, Katie and Thack's, mouths dropped. Both dropped for very different reasons. Thack had no idea what was going on when Katie could not believe what was going on.

"You little devil. That was all an act wasn't it?"

"Well, I could not just through myself at Cain's feet. I had to at least seem like I need to assist him with the operation."

"You... people," Katie said "face palming" her head, " I swear one of these days I'm taking those stupid computers, or what ever you are made up of, and rip them out, but I'm to afraid of being electrocuted."

"Wait!" Thack interrupted, "You... are a cyborg, too?"

The room fell silent and stayed that way for a long time until Wallace replied. "Yes, Stein and I both are."

"Yeah, even th-" Katie continued talking after Wallace, but after noticing the glare she was receiving from him she stopped, covering her mouth with her hands.

The conversation continued with Wallace's words, "But, don't think you and I are alike. We were designed for two separate reasons. And I suggest that we stay that way."

"Well, if I'm a T.H.A.C.K. What are you?" Thack said trying to make a sarcastic remark at the end, but it did not seem to come out.

Quite seriously Wallace coldly replied, "S.C.U.F"
♠ ♠ ♠
Spring forward, fall back my ass! I lost an hour of my precious sleep

Comments? Love?