Status: Under Editing. Changing much of this story. Please stay subscribed and please comment more.

The Best Friend

Chapter 1

Image

I can't believe him. He did it again. He stood me up for his girlfriend, Taylor Swift. I mean don't get me wrong, Taylor is a really nice girl and stuff, but every time me and Joe make plans he forgets and goes and makes plans with Taylor FOR THE EXACT SAME THING!!! It is so frustrating. And yes I’m talking about Joe Jonas. I know him, and we were best friends. Key word: were. Then he started dating and I slipped lower and lower on his list of things to do. This time we were going to the movies, but low and behold Taylor was there with him. AKA He forgot, again. So I tuned around and walked away. Taylor had seen me though and being the nice person she is she ran after me.
"Did he do it again?"
"Yes and I think I’m done. It's not you, it's Joe" She had looked worried that this was her fault. So with that I walked away. "Hey Taylor, don't tell Joe please I want him to figure it out on his own"
"OK" she said it kinda sadly. As soon as i got out of the Theater I ran home. At home I ran straight upstairs and into my room to lie there and think where it all went wrong.
***
Joe's POV
The movies with Taylor was fun, But she seemed sad about something. When I asked her she said she wasn't allowed to tell me yet. Which was really weird because we were always pretty tight, even when we weren’t dating. She had gotten her own ride here so we said goodbye and I went home. I went to call Lyn (my best friend)
Hey Lyn!" I said happily
"What do want Joe?" I was surprised, Lyn was always in a good mood, but not now I guess.
"What’s wrong"
"Figure it out. If you think hard enough you'll know" Ouch, that hurt. I tried to say something but she hung up. I sat there thinking about what I did. I don’t remember making any plans, except, no I made those with Taylor. Oh well
***
Lyn's POV
That boy had nerve. Calling me then asking what's wrong. OK you might as well know that I like him. Why do you think I forgave him so much? I tried not to I really did but it didn't work. Oh well guess I'm doomed to like him when he doesn't like me. It stinks, but oh well. That’s how it works.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, I have officially edited this chapter=)