Status: Under Editing. Changing much of this story. Please stay subscribed and please comment more.

The Best Friend

Chapter 2

Image

I woke up the next morning and decided that 8 o clock in the morning was too early to get up. That was until Taylor called.
“Hey hun, you ok?”
“I was actually asleep until you called but thanks for the reminder”
“Oh. Sorry. Anyway I have something big to talk to you about”
“What would this big thing be?” My list of possible things: Tour. Yup that was all I could think of.
“I was thinking about breaking up with Joe”
“WHAT! WHEN, WHY?” I screamed through the phone.
“Hey chill out. It kinda came to mind because if I broke up with Joe he would remember you and your plans and it would make you happy”
“You would do that for me?”
“Of course!”
“It’s nice that you would do that, but please don’t”
“Why not?”
“Awww, Taylor, Joe and you are happy together and even if I’m ticked at him I wouldn’t sabotage his relationship with you. Also you’re happy with him.”
“Oh My Gosh! I just thought of something” Ok? Wait, is Taylor ok?
“Taylor what’s wrong
“If I ask this one question do you PROMISE to answer truthfully?”
“Taylor you’re scaring me now. Yes I promise”
“Do you love Joe?”
“What gave you that idea?” I was skirting the question. Hey I promised to answer truthfully, not to answer.
“The way you want him to be happy even though you are really angry at him right now. Your turn to answer” Dang she was good at the whole ‘get Lyn to answer when she doesn’t want to thing’
“Fine, what if I say yes. Hypothetically”
“Then I would say that I feel really bad that one of your best buddies is your crushes girlfriend. Hypothetically”
“And I would say that I don’t want him so he’s all yours”
“Really?” She sounded really happy so I could tell that I was making the right decision.
“Really. Look I should probably get out of my P.J.s. Talk to you later. After our conversation I decided to take a shower. After that I put on cargo pants and an army t-shirt. Then I blow dried my hair, Which takes FOREVER! Having long thick hair does have down sides.
“Lyn could you come down here please” my mom called.
“Coming Mom” So, I ran downstairs to see why she wanted me. “yes mommy”
“Honey the Jonas’ are coming over so I need some help making dinner” I always helped when the Jonas’ came over, but I forgot that today was one of those days.
“What are we making?”
“Umm…Lasagna is that ok?”
“Yes its fine” She knew that lasagna was my favorite. So we started the oven, and popped the lasagna in.
Then the doorbell rang. Showtime. I opened the door to reveal….
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited =) Comments are loved!