Status: Under Editing. Changing much of this story. Please stay subscribed and please comment more.

The Best Friend

Chapter 4

Image

I felt better then I had in along time, why you may ask. It was because my best friend was finally paying attention to me. I don’t want to sound like I thought the whole universe revolved around me, but I had really wanted my best friend back.
“Hey guys”
“Sarah!!!” Let me explain. We were in Olivia’s basement. We was consisted of Me,Olivia, Taylor, Joe, Maya, my twin sister Aza, Kevin, Danielle (Kevin’s girlfriend) and Nick. Sarah aka Hoops is Olivia’s twin sister. “Hey guys, what are you doing”
“Randomly having one person say a word then saying something remotely connected” I answered
“Sounds interesting” Hoops said laughing at us. Just then Kevin’s phone rings.
“Yeah mom. What?. Oh ok, an hour, please. Everyone just got here. Thank you Mom.” And with that he hung up.
“We have to leave in an hour because I guess mom and dad just got some big news that they want to share with us.”
“Well then let’s have some fun” When Aza got that smile, it was just plain scary. “Prank time,” She said.
***15 MINUTES LATER***
Our group was going to give the boys a make over. Since they had big news, it meant that we couldn’t do anything permanent. Although mascara, lipstick, eye shadow, blush and nail polish certainly wasn’t permanent. Game plan: Capture Kevin, then Joe, Nick, and lastly Liam. Get to work on Joe first, then Nick. We want to save Kevin for last because he didn’t want to prank us. See we are merciful. See the boys think they are genesis but they are dealing with the masters now. After 10 minutes we had all the boys and we were busy giving the top rate makeovers. When we had 10 minutes left before they had to leave, we were finished. They all looked in the mirror and then we ran. It was fun. Until I got captured by Joe. I didn’t know how ticked off he would be.
“Take it off NOW” He all but forced me to.
“Jeez, I didn’t know you would be such a baby about it.”
“Yes that was harsh but so was he. I could see that hit home with him so he said
“Could you please take it off?” He put force on please.
“See was that hard?” I asked. He just laughed. He was himself again. “There you go”. I was finished “but by mistake I had put you in water proof mascara,” I told him. So I also told him that now his eye lashes were extra pretty now. He merely scowled.
***End of Day***
We were going to sleep over at Liv’s house (Girls only).
“So what was so important?” asked Aza
“I don’t know maybe promo stuff?” said Deck.
“Maybe. I hope everything is ok.Oh! I know, let’s play Wii!” I suggested
“OK” was the general consent. So we played Mario kart until 2 in the morning when Mrs. Williams told us to go to bed already. I wonder what was so important to the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I'm writing this on quizilla as well. Also..... I like comments =]. And banners! This is where some of the major editing comes in. You may have noticed that I got rid of a few characters. I did that to simply make my life easier with remembering all the characters.