Status: Under Editing. Changing much of this story. Please stay subscribed and please comment more.

The Best Friend

Chapter 9

Joe’s POV
I was crying my eyes out when Lyn found me. She made me feel better though. She always knows how to do that. I did let her win at Monopoly, but only cause she likes to win and kinda goes overboard on the whole ‘I let you win’ thing if she doesn’t. She does have her way, I guess she’s my soft spot.

Lyn’s POV
I woke up to my phone ringing.
“Yes?” I said groggily into the phone.
“Have any plans tonight?”
“Before I answer that, who are you?”
“Oh, sorry, it’s Deck.”
“It’s cool, I just really tired. Like about to drop dead tired.”
“So do you have any plans?”
“Nope.”
“Good, you’re coming to party.”
“Ok then. Good night.” O tried to hang up. Key word tried.
“It’s morning lyn.”
“Well you know what? In my world it’s night. Deal with it!”
“Ok then. See you at 5ish. Cool?”
“Cool” I said. Then I hung up. I should get up. I had homework to do. A lot of it at that. But it was Saturday. Oh well, the part of me that wanted sleep won. Naturally.
~ 4 o’clock ~
I decided that if I was going to forced into a party, I might as well look nice. Which meant I needed a shower. So I took a quick shower. Next was the 20 minutes that I need to dry my hair. Finally was some light mascara. Next, cute outfit. I finally decide on an outfit. I was done getting ready and I had 10 minutes till Deck came to pick me up so I decided to watch some NCIS till I had leave. *Ding dong*
“Hey, Deck. What’s up?”
“Nothing much. I see your awake. Finally.”
“Haha, your hilarious. Let’s go.”
“Is someone feeling a little upset?” Deck said in a slight condescending voice. The type that friends use with each other.
“Shut up.” I said as I brushed past her on my way to her car. “No need to be mean. This is a party.”
“Whose party?” I asked nicely.
“My friend’s party, Alexis. I thought, maybe you’ll meet some cool guys. Honestly, we need more guy friends then just the Joni and Liam.
“Fiiinnneee,” I said grudgingly. Then we pulled up to a house with pounding music, and kids spilling out on to the front yard because the house couldn’t fit all of the kids.
“No alcohol. I promise. This was a under age bar type of thing with coke and sparkling cider. Her dad has one in the basement, you know he’s pretending to be a paid bartender so that the kids don’t all think she’s a total lame-o,” She said upon seeing my confused look. Well this is going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't my best work, but i owed you guys an update. Banners are always welcome. Drama soon =)
This was her party outfit.