Status: Revamped. This version is dead.

Walking in Memphis in the Pouring Rain

Please be aware that this story is on a currently indefinite hiatus. It was written by a very spaztastic and very very teenage girl a very long time ago. However, this story has been revamped in my mind. Zacky, Jamie, and Cathy have all been fully fleshed out and given new life. Their story will follow. Eventually. Until then, you have been warned.

I'm just a normal gay guy who loves to study and loves Choir and singing even more.

Jamie is the perfect emo boy, without all the pain and hopelessness that comes from other emo boys. His taste in music is awesome, he is outspoken, funny, kind....

I could go on, as you can probably tell.

Memphis is a strange place to grow up in. Not everyone accepts me, but that's alright. But because there's so many people around, there's no way not to meet at least a few people I like. People don't outright snub me (some of the time...), but not all are kind to me, either. That's alright, though. I have Cathy, Jamie, and a few other people, too. I'm gonna do fine on my own..I think.

Come inside my life, see what it's like to walk down the streets of Memphis, in the dark and pouring rain. Take a ride through my days with me, as I strangle through my junior year of high school. Don't worry, this will end rather well...I hope, anyway.

picture of Zacky here

Picture of Jamie here

(Jamie's picture may change)
(backround credit to

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~aaron/images/largeImages/travel/BZ05_Caye_streetlightWater.jpg)
  1. Choir and Chapstick
    This is the very uninteresting begining to my life. It gets better, I promise.
  2. Tackles or Kisses?
    Just a little more exciting. Things are starting to pick up now.
  3. Lunchtime!
    Introducing Cathy in this chapter, I get hit with a banana peel
  4. Finally, It's Over!
    The end of the day brings both good and bad news. More good than bad, though.
  5. I'm Sorry...
    Not an update, but an explanation.
  6. I'm Sorry
    Not an update, but an explanation.