Status: Active

I'm Gonna Get Through to You

Chapter Twelve!

"So where exactly are you wanting to go?" Shaant asked curiously. I was in the passenger seat of Shaant's car while he drove. It wasn't exactly an easy task getting to the car seeing as Shaant had to drag me since my coordination is slightly under par.

"I don't know," I sighed, "Just away from there."

"Okay," Shaant laughed.

"Shaant?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Do you want to have sex with me?" I asked.

"Are you offering?" he asked.

"Yeah."

Shaant began laughing at me, "Annabelle I don't understand you."

I turned on my side so I could look at him. "What do you mean?"

"You don't know what you want or what you feel. You can't decide if you want to be nice to me or play the bitch card."

"I'm drunk," I giggled.

Shaant sighed, "I know. Fuck. I'm taking you home and putting you in the bed." He quickly did a U-Turn in the middle of the road and began speeding towards my house.

"Are you this desperate to get away from me?" I asked when I noticed his speed. He was going thirty over the speed limit.

"Honestly, yes," he replied glancing at me.

"And you say I'm a bitch," I muttered turning in my seat so I didn't have to look at hisgorgeous stupid face.

Shaant didn't grant me an answer. He didn't say anything at all for the entire ten minutes to my house. Nor did he say anything when he helped me out of the car and quietly up the stairs and into my room. Luckily my parents didn't wake up and Andy was still at the party so no one noticed my late entrance.

Shaant hand me shorts and a tee shirt and I went to the bathroom and changed. I noticed it was his v-neck that I had previously borrowed. When I got back into my room the blankets were pulled back and Shaant was sitting on my bed.

"Get in. I'm not leaving until I know you're asleep and not sick," he muttered.

I didn't answer, I just crawled under my covers. Shaant tucked me in and sat at the foot of my bed. I angled myself so I could stare at him and fought off sleep so I could continue looking at him. But eventually I lost my fight with sleep.

***

"Ughhh," I groaned. I felt around my bed for my phone, finally finding it and sliding it open so it was on speaker. "Hello?"

"You don't make it obvious you're hung over or anything."

"Shut the fuck up Andy," I growled.

"Chill Bell. Where are you? Jeff said you left with Shaant and I know we talked about this last time..."

"I'm in my bed. Alone and clothed. Shaant brought me here. Gah I'm such an idiot," I exclaimed as the previous nights events came back to me. "Oh my gosh Andy! I asked him if he would have sex with me!"

Instead of getting any sympathy from my older brother I was met with pure laughter.

"Wait until you get home," I snapped and hung up the phone. I sat up and clutched my head. Something about being around Shaant made me drink and make a fool out of myself . I was going to stand up to go get some medicine but at my vision evened out I saw a pill and glass of water on my night stand, a note, and a small brown teddy bear.

I picked up the bear and put it in my lap, and then picked up the note.

'It's Advil, I'm not trying to poison you. I'm sure you'll need it when you wake up.

The arch in your eyebrows
Can tell the truth
Just imagine what your back can do
And the dance floor where I do my best
Is your, your mattress

I just gave myself the shivers
And that's what you get when you think about her
And I just gave myself the shivers
And that's what you get, that's what you get

Shaant


My eyebrows knitted together and I completely forgot about the Advil as I laid back in my bed and cuddled up to the bear and stared at the lyrics written on the note in Shaant's neatly messy hand writing.