Status: Active

I'm Gonna Get Through to You

Chapter Twenty-One.

The rest of the night, Shaant kept his arm wrapped tightly around me, giving looks to whatever guy looked at my way. Not going to lie, it was cute. If not a little creepy. At least I got what I wantedyet again for once. Maybe I’m wrong, and everyone else is right. Maybe Shaant isn’t that bad.

***

Hangovers suck. So much. When I woke up, my head felt like it was trying to explode, but failing and my mouth tasted like puke and something I couldn’t put my finger on. I made an attempt to move, but the second I did my head started to pound even more and I felt like I was going to puke again. I groaned.

“Well, nice to see you’re alive. I was starting to get worried.” I sighed.

“Shut up Shaant,” I grumbled. “Now is not the time for this shit.” He laughed a little.

“Well, don’t get angry at me,” he said. “I wasn’t the one giving you shots all night.” I rolled my eyes.

“Nope. You’re just the one that pushing me to get drunk,” I told him.

“What? How is this my fault?” he asked. “I did nothing.”

“Nothing but grind with other girls all night,” I stated. I looked up from my pillow, to see Shaant smirking down at me.

“Aww, Annabelle was jealous,” he cooed. I sat up quickly.

“I was not!” In a split second, I knew that had been a bad idea. I felt another wave of sickness, and there was no stopping it. Out of nowhere, the trash can was right there and Shaant was holding my hair back. Once I was done with the worst bodily function ever, I groaned, looking up at Shaant.

“Maybe I was, just a little,” I admitted, my voice so low I could barely hear it. He sighed a little, pushing my hair away from my face.

“I’m sorry,” he told me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“For all of this. I know we said we’d be friends now, but. I kind of couldn’t help myself,” he went on. “When you said you didn’t love me at all, I have to admit. I was a little hurt. So, I don’t know. I decided to mess with your head a little. I guess I took it too far, huh?”

“I think we both did,” I said quietly. “Some marriage this is going to be, huh?” He chuckled, nodding.

“Yeah, I guess. So, we’re really going through with it?” he asked. I shrugged.

“Don’t have much of a choice.”

“You know,” he said, standing up. “If it helps at all. I do love you.” He glanced at the alarm clock. “Now get dressed. Our parents will be here soon.” Without another word, he left the room, and me in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know, I've got a couple other stories up, you guys. And I'm having updating all my active stories in one day. Maybe you should go check them out. I'd love you all forever. <3 -Em