Status: Active

I'm Gonna Get Through to You

Chapter Twenty Four!

"So how was dress shopping?"

I laughed, "How was tux shopping?"

"Let's just say I hope dress shopping went better than tux."

"That bad?" I asked, tangling my fingers with Shaant's while we sat in bed facing each other.

"Yes, fuck yes," Shaant exclaimed, "So fuckin' bad we have to go again tomorrow."

"Wow what happened?"

"None of us could find anything we liked or agreed on so we're going somewhere else tomorrow. Anything in particular you'd like to see?"

I smiled, "Well, all the girls are wearing a teal-aqua type color. I think it'd be cool if y'all wore whit tux's and had that blue color bow ties and shirts."

"Will do. Dress shopping went good then?"

"Mm well for the most part. I just put my foot down because I found the most perfect dress," I smiled, giddy just thinking of my dress.

"Glad to hear that baby," Shaant smiled, leaning forward and kissing my cheek.

"So I think-"

"Hold that thought," Shaant groaned, getting out of bed to answer the door. I sighed and laid down, annoyed by the interruption.

"Yes Shaant, I want to speak to Annabelle."

"Sorry Mrs-"

"Don't be silly dear, call me Mom!"

I rolled my eyes at my Mother. She's so fucking ridiculous.

"Ugh... Well... Sorry Mom, Annabelle is asleep. She was worn out from shopping and just came in and showered and went straight to bed."

"Oh foo. Well just tell her to call me when she wakes up in the morning."

"Will do, bye- Oh," Shaant sounded like he was caught off guard. A few minutes later the door shut and Shaant came walking back to our bed.

"Your Mom wants me to call her Mom and she hugged me."

"I'm sorry," I laughed, "Good cover though."

"I thought so. I want to just have a nice, not being agitated, night."

I laughed, "Oh no, something will happen. One of us will get pissed off or Jeff or Cassie will come or your parents... We don't get to have those."

"All the more reason for us just to run to Vegas. No big deal, just chill."

I laughed, "Hellll no! My dress is killer. We're havin' this wedding!"

Shaant laughed and pulled me into his arms, "Fine, let's go to a different hotel for the night at least. Leave our phones and shit here so we can just have a night to our ourselves, no chance of interruption. Pleeeeeeeeeeease!"

I laughed, "You paying Romeo?"

"Yes, my fair Juliet," Shaant said dramatically.

I laughed and grabbed Shaant's hand. We left our phones and Shaant only grabbed his wallet. We slipped on our shoes and ran to the stairs. The likelihood of getting caught isn't that great, but we were treating it like our family and friends were around every corner.

We got out of our hotel, laughing loudly. We ran to the hotel next door and Shaant quickly pulled me inside.

"Do you have any ocean front rooms?" he asked.

"We have one, how many nights?"

"Just one," I answered.

"Okay, that will be a hundred and twenty dollars."

Shaant pulled out his wallet and the lady gave us our room key. We road to the seventh floor and walked into room 711. It wasn't as nice as our hotel, it looked much more vintage but when I opened the curtains the moon on the ocean was a perfect view and it looked beautiful.

"This is exactly what I wanted," Shaant mumbled. After unplugging the TV and phone he laid down and pulled me down beside him. The bed was facing the window so we had the perfect view of the ocean even while laying down.

"This is pretty epic," I giggled.

"Perfect," Shaant whispered, kissing my neck.

I smiled and turned around and kissed him on the lips.

"Ooh, I like that. I shoulda brought you over here before," Shaant grinned.

"Jerk," I laughed, smacking his chest.

"You love it!"

"I love you."

"W- What?" Shaant asked surprised.

I could only gape at him myself. I hadn't meant to say that.