Status: Active

I'm Gonna Get Through to You

Chapter Thirty-Four!

Shaant's Pov

"Dude, they're killer," Jeff said as we stood at the back of the club and watched All Time Low play.

Jack's lip is still swollen and I'm sure numerous girls have asked what happened or offered to be his 'nurse'. Since no one has confronted me about it I'm assuming he hasn't told anyone.

I guess Annabelle also didn't go to the roof in that case.

"I would hope so seeing as we extended the tour and they agreed to come. It's suck if they were shit," John laughed.

"Thanks guys," Alex grinned, "Our little Jackass has done some growing up recently." Rian did the drum roll that occurs when a joke is told, making us all laugh. "Seriously guys," Alex continued, "Jacky boy got himself a... girlfriend."

"Who the hell is he dating?" someone near me exclaimed.

"Yeah! I haven't seen this on the internet or his Twitter!"

Jeff, John, and I couldn't help but laugh as we heard various girls exclamations. I had a sinking feeling who it was though, and I bit my lip with enough pressure for blood to seep into my mouth.

"Everyone, this is my girl, Annabelle. She's really pretty and all of you should be friends with her," Jack said. Annabelle smiled and said a shy 'hello' as she stood on stage blushing as red as a cherry. She looked gorgeous on stage with all the lights picking up on the natural highlights in her hair.

I don't think any of the girls could hate her.

"Shaant, snap out of it bro! Come on!"

"What?" I snapped at Jeff.

"You squeezed the fuck out of that beer bottle! Look at your hand!"

I looked to see blood gushing from my hand where glass shards were wedged in the cuts.

"Let's go get it fixed up, only two songs until we go on."

Annabelle's POV

"Was it believable?" I asked John O'Callaghan with excitement. He sat on the All Time Low bus with me, Alex, and Rian. Jack was out with the fans the other boys had already visited while Jack showered. Zack was out there with him.

"Fuck yeah, dude. I'd keep the fake part pretty quiet, things tend to travel fast and it could get back to Shaant otherwise," John suggested.

"And with the way you two are Shaant will play ten times harder if he finds out you were just fucking with him. Ya'll are so dysfunctional," Rian laughed.

"I know," I laughed, "It's so awful! But I never would have done this if Jack hadn't suggested it and Shaant wasn't so damn convinced he is right about every stupid thing."

"You don't have to justify yourself to us, sweetheart," Alex said, patting my leg, "We've all heard the two of you go off at each other."

"And you're about to hear it again, we need to go outside, now," John muttered, standing up and heading towards the door as he spoke.

I turned to look out the window in an attempt to catch a glimpse of what he was so determined to get to.

"Oh damn," I groaned, seeing Shaant in Jack's face with sooo many people around them! When Alex and Rian caught a glimpse they too jumped up and were right behind John.

"What the hell is this bro?" Shaant yelled at Jack furiously.

"Me chilling with fans.... What's your problem?" Jack asked, confused.

"You and Annabelle!"

"Shaant! You don't have any right," I snapped, getting between him and Jack. I knew Shaant was furious, but I don't think he would risk ever hitting me just to get a shot at Jack.

"You're such a cunt," Shaant snapped at me.

"You need to chill the fuck out bro," Alex said, but Jack shouted it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had this typed up awhile,
sorrry it took me so long to get out!