Status: Active

I'm Gonna Get Through to You

Chapter Thirty-Five.

Shaant growled at Jack, giving him the most intense glare I had ever seen. I bit my lip, looking between him and Jack. What the hell was going on here? Jack's hand slipped into mine, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down," Shaant hissed at Jack, shaking his head. Jack pulled me behind Jack, shaking his head back at Shaant.

"Maybe you should first," Jack said. "And you know what else? Don't fucking call my girlfriend a cunt. That isn't cool." Shaant snarled, like a fucking dog, I mean really? Slowly, his face began to turn red. I don't think I've ever seen Shaant quite that angry. And I had seen him angry plenty of times.

"Jack," I mumbled quietly, squeezing his hand. He squeezed my hand back, keeping his eyes locked on Shaant. I had a really bad feeling about this.

"I only call her that because she is," Shaant finally snapped back, "I think I would know, I almost married her. Thank fuck that I got out of it." I closed my eyes tightly. We seriously couldn't be having this conversation in a group of fans. "Really, I wish you luck with her, though, she's got anger issues." Shaant turned to walk away, making it a couple steps before Jack opened his mouth again.

"Actually, I don't think she's the one with anger management problems, if you know what I'm saying," Jack said coolly. Shaant spun on his heel, his face getting redder, at least two shades darker, than it already was in a flash.

"Jack," I whimpered, squeezing his hand tightly. Oh, this really can't be happening right now. Not in the group of fan girls with cameras. Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no.

"You're a fucking ignorant douche, you know?" Shaant snarled, striding back to Jack. Then, all of a sudden, Jack was on the ground and Rian and Alex and John were going for Shaant who was more than ready to fight back.

"Oh no, oh no," I said, "Stop!" I got pushed back by Jack as he stood up and went for Shaant.

It was a horrifying scene. The five guys and the girls screaming and taking pictures and egging them on. I shut my eyes tightly before opening them to see if it was just a day dream. I was hoping when I opened my eyes, everything would be okay but it wasn't.

"Stop!" I screamed, "All of you, just stop!" I ran my hand through my blonde hair, looking at the girls taping. "And that fucking goes for you too! Stop fucking taping!" I shouted at them. "Get the fuck out of here!" I shot them all a look before facing the group of fighting guys.

Alex was sitting on his legs a foot or so away from the rest of them, clutching his face. I bit my lip, grabbing John's arm and pulling him back.

"Stop," I snapped at him. "Go get Alex ice or something," I demanded. He gave me an 'are you crazy' look and pulled his arm out of my grip. I grabbed onto his arm, digging my long nails into his flesh. He made a face before nodding. I let go of him, going to grab someone else.

Then, all of a sudden, there was something solid connect with my face and the force sent me to the ground, knocking my head against something hard. I groaned, curling up into a ball, cradling my jaw.

"Annabelle?" A voice sounded extremely soft. Not as in gentle, as in far away. "Annabelle?" Then...there was nothing.
_____

When I came to, it took me a minute to get a hold of any of the senses around me but slowly, it all began to sank in. There was beeping....and talking. Just one...quiet voice.

"Shit, Annabelle," the voice whispered, and I felt a hand stroking my arm. "You shouldn't have been there. It really kills me to see you like this. Whether you believe me or not, I love you." The voice sighed and the hand stopped over mine. I groaned a little, struggling to open my eyes. Slowly, I opened my eyes, looking to the source of the voice.

"Shaant?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnnn!