Status: Active

I'm Gonna Get Through to You

Chapter Nine.

After Andy decided to let us out, Shaant was gone. He had no intentions of being around me more than he needed to, and he made that totally clear. Andy didn’t bring Shaant up the rest of the day; in fact, Andy totally avoided me.

Not that I minded all that much. More time to me, to just think. Maybe Shaant was right. Maybe I was just a bitch. I just sat in my bedroom, thinking. It was a scary thought, that Shaant might actually be right about me.

***

“He’s not right about you at all!” Cassie exclaimed. I made a face, shaking my head a little.

“But what if he was?” I asked. She shook her head and ran her hand through her hair before she sighed.

“If you’re this hung up on it, why don’t you call him and talk about it?” she threw out there. I shrugged.

“That doesn’t seem like bad idea,” I mumbled, more to myself than to Cassie. She smiled a little.

“Then call him,” she said. I nodded.

“I’ll get around to it,” I said, smiling a little.

***

I sat on my bed, flipping through the number on my sidekick. I sighed, shaking my head as I scrolled to Shaant’s number. I stared at it, before I hit end. I tossed my sidekick at the pillow.

“Seriously?” I asked myself. “Seriously?” Why do I care about what Shaant thinks of me? I grabbed my phone, and typed quickly before I sent a text.

Shaant, meet me at the park in ten minutes. –Annabelle
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry my chapter's so short. D= My keyboard isn't working and it's hard to type.