Sequel: His Second Chance

An Offer She Couldn't Refuse

the start of something new

-i miss him at the most random times-
-his face just pops into my mind &&&-
-i wonder if he misses me too?-

"KRISTEN!!" Danielle yelled.

"Huh?" I asked walking into the living room.

"I miss them!" She said.

"It's only been a week though," I sat down on the couch.

"I know, but it's not the same without them here," She sighed. Joe only texted me once out of the whole week, so I'm taking it is just going to be like that from now on.

"In two months it'll get better when they come back," I promised to myself...

TWO MONTHS LATER!!!!!!!
I sat there thinking about what had happened to me in my years of high school. The accomplishments I had made, the people I had met. Where I was going was around the world with my brothers and great friends. Some greater than others...

"So now, may I intoduce to you, the Class of 2009!" Mr. Prox said and soon enough caps were thrown up into the sky. Everyone went around giving hugs.

"Kristen someone is looking for you," My friend Ashley said. I looked around to find one of the favorite faces in my life.

"JOE!" I yelled.

"KRISTEN!" He yelled back and then we were hugging.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"For?"

"The tour, don't tell me you forgot already," He said.

"No. Oh my gosh, I'm going on tour with you!" We started to jump up and down and celebrated even more.

"So where are you brothers?" I asked.

"In the car, yours?" He asked looking around.

"Celebrating over there," I pointed out.

"So where's the party at," He asked excidetly.

"Party? What party?" I was bewildered.

"Ya know for you graduating," He acted as if I was dumb.

"No party," I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Well my dad's not here," It wasn't that surprising.

"Okay then, we'll all go out for dinner," He smiled.

"Sounds really good," I smiled.

"Mkay I'll text you later," He said hugging me.

"K, Bye," I said and we walked away

-At my house with brothers and Danielle-
"DANIEY! LET'S GO!" I yelled waiting for her to get out of the girl mall.

"I'm coming!" She yelled back.

"Can you believe we won't have school on Monday," Jay said as I joined the three in the living room.

"Can you believe we'll be on a tour bus in the next two weeks!" I added.

"Yeah. Hey is dad coming?" Chris asked. Yes we did call each others fathers dad at times.

"I don't think so. The lady dragged him away, but at least he was at my graduation," I tried to be an optimist.

"Yeah that's true," he said.

"Okay let's go," Danielle said as she came down.

What we were wearing you might ask?? Well
Now the guys, they get dressed up for the adult occasions. But if we're just going out with friends, they don't really care....
Image

And well Danielle and I....
Image

"You look so adorable," Danielle said.

"Well you did choose it!" I laughed,"You look cute also though,"

"Thanks," She smiled.

"Okay enough with the clothes can we go now! There are noises coming from from tummy!" Chris whined.

"Okay okay lets go," I said and we headed out to the black escalade. I looked at my phone once we got into the car.

To:Kris
From: JJ
Hey, we're going to Hye's Steak House. Meet you there! <3 Joe

"Jay we're going to Hye's," I said.

"Gosh people think we're so rich," He joked as we started to go to the resteraunt.

Joe's POV
"Dude, do we look okay?" I asked Kevin. Since he was the oldest, I basically went to him for my 'dressy' fashion.
Image

"Yes Joseph, you look fine. Now stop before you ruin it all!Why are you so nervous? You've been out to dinner before," He said.

"I don't know," I said as we started to walk to the car.

"I know. It's because KRISTEN is going to be there," Nick butted in. Kevin started to laugh and nodded.

"Well how come you're so calm. Danielle is going to be there also," I asked.

"Because Danielle and I are already dating. I don't have anything to be worried about," He said chilled before unlocking the doors.

"This sucks!" I replied and hopped into the passenger.

"What going to dinner with them, or you being nervous?" Nick asked.

"The second one. We're going to Hyes," I also said.

"Mkay," Kevin said. It wasn't that long, maybe 10 minutes.

"Hello Sir, how may I help you?" The hostess asked.

"I have reservations under Jonas," I told her.

"Oh okay Kathleen will lead you over there," Kathleen? Wasn't that...

"JOE! What are you doing here!" She asked excidetly.

"I'm eating with some guests. Do you work here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," She replied, "Here's your table,"

"Thanks," I said and we all sat down. I decided to text Kristen.

To Kris
From JJ
Hello!!!!

To JJ
From Kris
Yo. U der already?

To Kris
From JJ
Yeah pretty much. Where u at?

To JJ
From Kris
Almost there. I'll ttyl. Bye

"So Joe, who you waiting for?" Kathleen asked sitting down.

"Well I'm," I started but then Kevin hit me. He wasn't looking at me, and I angled my head in the direction he was looking at, they were here. But, all you saw in the front was Danielle and the boys. I was taking Kristen was behind them.

I stood up with Nick and Kevin, even Kathleen did.

"Hey babe," Danielle went over to hug Kevin first.

"Sup guys,"Nick said touching knuckles with Chris, Jay, and Andrew. I did the same and Danielle went around hugging everyone.

"Where's Kristen?" I asked since she wasn't with them.

"She's outside on the phone. Talking about something not as important as graduation" Chris answered.

"Oh, okay," I said. I was just happy she came.

"Can I get your drinks?" Kathleen asked.

The brothers said coke, Danielle and Nick ordered Diet, Kevin ordered water, I ordered Lemonade.

"What about Kristen?" Jay asked.

"Uh, and a rasberry iced tea," I looked around to see if I ordered the correct thing. They all looked and nodded in amazement and shock.

"Okay I'll be right back," Kathleen said.

Then Kristen walked in, and it was like my own personal runway show. As she was inches away from the table, a waitress crashed into her with drinks. Spilling everything on her purple coat.

"Miss Jacobs I am so sorry," The lady said trying to wipe her jacket.

"It's okay, just a jacket," Kristen smiled.

"Are you sure, can I get you anything?" She asked.

"Nah, you're fine. I should have been watching who was passing," She said and like that everything went back to normal. The manager came over and they were talking for a few minutes.

"Is she always so nice?" I asked her family.

"Yeah, Kristen might be rich, but she's not a snob like her step-mom. That's why everyone loves her, because she can make chaos into peace just by using words," Danielle replied.

I stood up as she came over.

"Hey guys," She smiled as I pulled out her chair,"Thanks," She hung the wet jacket over it,"So what did I miss?"

"Nothing," We replied. Then everyone just started making conversation with one another.

"You still look amazing," I commented to her quietly.

"You clean up nicely yourself," She giggled. She's going to kill me with that, "What have you been up to lately in the last two months?"

"Me? Well, listenting to Danielle and Kevin, writing new songs, and trying not to trip or fall," I joked.

"You forgot dating Taylor Swift," She said quietly.

"Okay, it's past tense Kristen, DATED," I definately needed to make that a point.

"Oh yes, I heard about that too. Sorry" She said.

"Okay I have 3 cokes, 2 Diets,a water, a Lemonade, and a rasberry iced tea," Kathleen set down the drinks.

"Woah, who ordered my favorite," She asked.

"Danielle," I replied.

"Oh cool," She sipped it.

"So tell me about this Blake," At this she almost spit the liquid out.

"Have you been talking to Danielle?"

"No," I didn't,"She talks to Kevin, and he puts it on speakerphone," I smirked.

"Well, we didn't work out so much,"She said.

"Okay,"

"So what are we all going to have tonight?" Kathleen asked.

"I'm going to have the filet mignon," She ordered.

"That sounds good, make that two," I added.

Then everyone else ordered. We had a great meal and everyone was happy.

"Miss Jacobs, this is on the house for you from the jacket incident earlier," The manager came out with an amazing looking dessert.

"Can I get like 7 more spoons," She asked.

"As you wish," The manager replied.

"Maybe you should have people spill things on your clothes more often," Danielle kid.

"Here you go,"The manager came and went. Kristen started passing the spoons out to everyone and put the dessert in the middle.

"This is for my brothers, Joe, and I graduating, also for Kevin and Danielle for getting together,and Nick because he's the coolest guy in the room," Kristen just knew how to make everyone feel special. And then we ate it.

"Guys, let's go to the beach!" Jay suggested.

"I'm cool with that," I replied and everyone else agreed. We paid the bill and left. As we walked outside, there was a breeze. Kristen had left the wet coat in her car to dry.

"I can't believe I'm going to the beach in a dress," She said as we linked arms walking down.

"Don't lots of people go to the beach in dresses?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, but those are sun dresses!" She laughed.

Kristen's POV
It was pretty cold without my coat, but holding onto Joe's arm was a great feeling. I missed going down to the beach, having bonfires, telling stories, making smores. Those were the days. There is that breeze again.

"Are you cold?" Joe asked me.

"huh? no," I replied biting my lip as another breeze passed by. He chuckled and then stopped walking. I stopped with him and looked to see what he was doing. He started to take off his jacket.

"Here," He handed it to me.

"Ya sure," I asked slipping it on.

"Yes," He smiled.

"This jacket is huge," I said quietly.

"What does that mean," He asked with attitude.

"That I'm really tiny and fragile and you shouldn't be mean to somebody like that," I smiled trying to save myself.

"Oh I missed you," He wrapped me into a hug when he said those words and how I had been waiting forever to hear them.

"Me too," I smiled as we walked even more. The next second, all you saw were flashes and I was blind.

"JOE!" I yelled.

"I'm here, just take my hand and prepare to run," He said and I nodded. The next moments just went by quickly, and it hurt too. Running in heels, neer the greatest idea. Then we came to walking speed again.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I think so," I gathered myself together.

"I hate them," He muttered.

"Papparazi--Not the greatest part of my life either," I added.

"You do know they'll say we're dating right?" He checked.

"Yeah," I confirmed.

"And you're okay with that," He was forming a tiny smile. I nodded, and it became a happy silence as we were finally at the beach. Everyone went and jumped into the gentle ocean. I stood there watching them.

"KRISTEN COME ON!" They yelled

"Heck no!" I shouted back. Joe came up to me with the bottom of his pants wet.

"Let's go take a walk then," He said softly.

"Sure," I smiled taking off my heels first. Then we started walking....
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger? Idk!
C O M M E N T
please.....<3