Sequel: His Second Chance

An Offer She Couldn't Refuse

Love over Chicken Nuggets

The last few days have been pretty crazy for everyone. Kristen was excited to see her boyfriend Shay. Her brothers were worried that Kristen was going to see the backstabbing two timer. And the Jonas' were preparing something to tell Kristen nicely about everything.

"You okay?" Jay asked a smiling Kristen who was on the couch texting.

"Yeah. Why?" She looked at him.

"I don't know, just wanted to make sure," He had an unsure feeling holding onto him.

"Uh okay," She was confused and went back to texting. Right now they were at McDonalds. Andrew went to go get food. Chris was playing gutair hero trying to beat Kristen's last high score.

"Hey guys," A voice called out. Kristen looked up expecting it to be her brother with food. This guy was not even close to her brother.

"Hey Joe," Chris said. She went back to her phone conversation as Joe and Chris were talking. Then more guys came in.

"FOOD DELIVERY!!" Nick and Kevin entered with bags along with Andrew.

"Jay," She softly said to him without anybody elses attention.

"Look Kris, they're here because they're our friends too. You don't have to talk to Joe, but please don't make us kick them out. The bus is already moving," She had a million and one thoughts about why she would want to kick one Jonas out while the bus was moving.

"Fine," She said.

"Okay I have a 10 piece," Nick called picking stuff out of the random bags that were scattered everywhere. Joe took them.

"Where's mine?" She asked.

"Your 10 piece," Kevin looked through the several bags.

"Uhh Nick do you have another one?" Andrew asked.

"You guys forgot mine?" She groaned quietly.

"NO see I ordered two," Kevin held up the receipt.

"You can have mine," Joe was hoping this was the peace offering he had hoped for.

"No it's okay," She refused but he wasn't about to get everything,"But I'll take your fries," She took the fries Nick was about to give Joe.

"But they aren't good without fries," Joe said.

"Exactly," She replied while the two just stared at each other with smirks on their faces. Everyone else stared at them wondering what was going to happen next. It was like one of those old westerns when they have those shootoffs.

After the minutes of silence,"What about I give you half of the nuggets in trade for half of your fries," Joe gave in.

She didn't know what to do. Honestly, she just wanted her friend back. How it use to be,"Fine," She sat next to him and they split the edible peace offering.

"THANK GOD!" Nick practically shouted, followed by laughing and claps. Joe and Kristen just smiled not really caring about anything else. The teenages popped in a movie and sat their eating.

"I'm sorry," Joe whispered to Kristen.

"Me too," She replied.

"I never meant any of those things," He said truthfully.

"Same here," The two were finally happy with each other...

she's calling. Don't pick up. She's calling

Kristen laughed at his girlfriends ringtone,"That's mean Joe,"

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," He replied ignoring the call.

"She will call you about a billion times until you answer," She said.

"Well she's not about to ruin my friendship moment!" He said slipping the phone on the table next to them.

"Hmm. Joe, Shay's coming," She needed him to know but she felt like there was going to be drama involved.

"I heard, Thursday right," He hated playing it cool. He was dying to tell her already, but he didn't want to hurt her.

"Yeah," She looked up at him looking for any sign of hate or anger. There was nothing though. They continued watching the movie. And it was peaceful.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Wednesday and they were at a venue. Joe had decided to tell Kristen tonight. Hopefully she would understand.

J.A.C.K's Lullaby did great as always. Kristen was happy that she had her friend back and smiled as everyone cheered.

The Jonas went on and they did great in the beginning.

"Kristen," Chris was behind his little sister.

"Mmhm," She replied watching the show.

"We want you to listen to the last song," He replied.

"Who's we?" She asked confused.

"All of us," She turned to find all of her brothers standing there.

"Okay so tonight there is a new song we would like to try out. This goes out to one of my best friends. I honestly am nervous about this song and hope she won't get mad at me," Joe said the last part looking at me straight in the eye.

"Here we go...
one...two...one...two...three
Over and over it's all I've had on my mind
Baby baby I've been lying to you all of this time
He's not what you think he is and I'm sharing the blame
Cause I've known all of this time he was playing the game

He's been cheating on you
He's been cheating on you
It's tearing me in two
That he's been cheating on you


She looked back at her brothers who all had apologetic looks on their faces. Behind them she saw a security guard holding a magazine saying 'Shay's new girl'

Waiting and hoping that someone else would tell you
So afraid if I told you you might not think it was true
Cause you know how much I have loved you for so long
And I was going out of my head and I couldn't hold out any longer


She turned around and cried. All the way back to the bus. She closed the curtain to her bunk. The truth was, she knew. She knew everything that was happening with Shay. She just didn't want to admit it. Especially since he hadn't told her any of it. One of her friends back home called her and they got into a huge fight about it.

"Kristen," She heard Jay's voice.

"Go away," She muffled into her pillow. She grabbed her song book and started to finish the song she was working on since she heard about the news...

She had fallen asleep once it was complete. All of the boys were on the bus just hanging out after the concert. Joe felt horrible.

"Kris," He said softly.

"Go away Jay," She said pulling the blanket over her head.

"I'm not Jay," He laughed softly. She pulled the cover off and opened her eyes at Joe. He examined her face, eyes puffy and red.

"Yes Joe?" She questioned.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Uh yeah," She sat up at the question.

"Are you sure because I know this must have hit like a lightning bolt," He started.

"Not really. I knew," She said quietly.

"Your brothers and I have already planned how to beat hi--wait you knew?" He caught on. She nodded.

"So why didn't you break up with him?"

"And what have you saying I told you so and then go make out with your girlfriend?" She looked away.

"I wouldn't have done that...........and what girlfriend?" He tried hiding the smile he was about to show.

"Kelly Anne?" She was confused.

"Oh we broke up the day after you and Shay got together," He replied.

"Why didn't you tell me!" She hit his arm lightly.

"We weren't exactly on speaking terms at that time now were we Kris," He grasped his arm.

"No..."She mumbled,"But then why does she keep calling you?"

"She's Kelly Anne," With those three words Kristen laughed a bit to herself.

"I'm sorry," She let out after the laughter.

"For what?" He wondered.

"Being...a bit...jealous," She looked down at her hands.

"Oh me too," He replied,"So Shay is still coming tomorrow?"

"You know it," She shot her head up.

"You're going to break up with him correct?" He was confused at how fast she answered.

"Definately. I'm going to need everyone's help though,"

"We're always here to help," She smiled at that idea.

"Then this is for you," She handed him the notebook,"And I am going to call the others,"
♠ ♠ ♠
SOO??
I think it's pretty short, but whatever.
I'm pretty into this cliffhanger stuff....
Anyways...as always.
C O M M E N T
please....
<3Gina