Sequel: His Second Chance

An Offer She Couldn't Refuse

I'm done and we're through

It was the night.
The big night.

"Kris," Joe entered the dressing room to find Kristen shuffling with something.

"Yeah," She turned her attention to him after hiding the paper she was holding under a magazine.

"What is that?" He asked.

"What is what?" She acted confused.

"Oh nothing," He stepped closer and grabbed the magazine. She quickly grabbed the paper under as he pulled it up,"That is what I'm talking about,"

"It's a gum wrapper," She said.

"Let me throw it away for you," He tried to grab it.

"No it's okay. I might need to throw my gum away," She made up.

"Kris, you're a bad liar. You don't have any gum!" He smirked.

"Fine but you don't need to read it," She smiled.

"It's okay I've already read it," He said giving up.

"How did you read it?" She was bewildered.

"I wrote it silly!" He said grabbing it.

"How did you know that!" She was now really confused yet slightly amazed.

"It's pretty see through," He said examining the tiny paper, "Now the real question is why do you still have this thing?"

"Uhh....I.....I like to read it...before a show. It calms my nerves. I mean it was my only comfort from you, Even though you wrote it before the fight and everything," She looked down at her shoes.

"Why would you think I ordered it before?" He asked leaning against the wall.

"Because we fought?" She didn't know any other reason.

"True,but I ordered them right after we fought. I had to find some other way to say good luck. You wouldn't talk to me,"

"I'm kinda glad this is behind us," She laughed,"But I'm going to keep that paper,"

"Okay. What else do you have of mine?" He asked curiously.

"One of the roses is in my songbook," She said shyly.

"Really?" He smirked.

"Mmmhmm," She returned the smile.

"Yo guys. He's here," Kevin poked his head in.

"Just when I was about to forget," She mumbled.

"Lets go," Joe said dragging her by the hand. They walked a little more into the backstage area and let go as they saw him. Talking to her brothers. Looking the same. He turned.

"Hey there sexy," 'Hey there sleezebag' was all she thought in her head.

"Hey," But that's not what she said.

"I missed you," He hugged her.

"Mmhmm,"

"Okay have fun tonight. I'll see you later. Love you," He said while exiting.

"So everyone ready," She asked as they were all left alone.

"I don't think the question is if we're ready, but are you ready?" Chris asked.

"Why are there so many questions today! Yes I've been ready, let's get this show on the road," She smiled.

"Okay lets go," They did their group hug and were ready to go on stage.

"Kris," She heard a whisper behind her.

"Hey," She turned to find Joe.

He hugged her,"Good luck," He whispered and she knew she could do this.

Kristen's POV
"Hello everyone!" Chris announced.

"How you guys doing tonight?" Andrew asked.

"Okay so tonight, we're doing a new song. This one is dedicated to Shay Mills. It's called,'How You Love Me Now,'" I smiled at him

You were talking to her
But messing with me
It’s finally clear
You’re blurring the lines
Are you disturbed?
Oh, now you care
Why do you race through my red lights?

Can’t understand
I’ll slow it down for you

Tell me how can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
Baby tell me how
How you love me now
Tell me how can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
I hate when you say
How you love me now

Save
Save it for her
I’m not gonna hear
Your reasons and “please-just-take-me-backs”
We never were right
Don’t waste your breath
You crashed and you’re on your own tonight

Can’t understand
I’ll slow it down for you

Tell me how can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
Baby tell me how
How you love me now
Tell me how can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
I hate when you say
How you love me now

Lights out
I found out
My falling star
Goodbye
The sun rises here
There’s no more you and I

How can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
Baby tell me how
How you love me now
Tell me how can you sleep?
How can you breathe?
I hate when you say
How you love me now
How you love me now
How you love me now


I didn't care if it didn't become a huge hit. I just needed to getit him out of my system. I was hit by the sound of the crowd cheering and I was no longer lingering my thoughts. Shay had a torn look on his face and I just smiled. We did our other songs and I stayed to watch the Jonas' performance which I hadn't done in a while.

Everyone was done and I had gone back to my dressing room to change back into lighter clothes.

"Kristen," His voice cooed.

"What do you want?" I asked looking at the door.

"We need to talk about this," He took my hand.

"There's nothing to talk about," His hand tensed up.

"Look I screwed up bu-" I cut him off.

"There are no buts in this situation you cheated. Case closed," I said trying to release my hand but his wouldn't let go.

"Look, we need to work it out," His hand was lifted, but was now on my shoulder.

"Will you just leave Shay," I was practically yelling.

"NO!" He yelled back.

"Excuse me, Kristen let's go,"Joe came in.

"Joe you can wait," Shay's grip was now hurting me. I looked at Joe hoping he could see the hurt in my eyes.

"Okay, ROB!" He yelled. I don't think Shay heard but Big Rob came in.

"Sir please back away from Ms. Jacobs," I love Big Rob.

"No it's okay she wants me to stay," Shay replied. His cold stare.

"OWW!SHAY STOP!" I said trying to push him away. Big Rob helped and picked him up leaving me to hold my arm.

"You okay?" Joe came up to me rubbing my arm.

"It hurts," I complained.

He chuckled," I know. Let's go put some ice on that,"

The papparazi awaited outside, flashes lit the street, I gripped onto Joe's arm tightly. We got into a bus safely not quite sure who's it was because everyone was packed in there.

"You guys okay," Jay asked.

"Yeah just need ice," Joe went to the freezer.

"I'm tired," was all I said.

"RANDOM!" Kevin said loudly while Joe put the baseball designed ice pack on my arm.

"That hurts!" I shouted at the touch of it.

"I know Kris, I know, but pain means it's getting better," He chuckled.

"Give me," I took it from him and held it on my own,"Thanks,"

"No problemo," He smiled.

The guys ended up playing Halo or something like that. I used Nick's labtop to go online. I emailed some old friends, apologized to the one I argued with, and then went on watching twilight. I think I fell asleep though.

Joe's POV
Right now life was great. For me anyways. Kristen broke up with Shay, I think she's happy about it also. I really have to keep her away from these 'blind dates'. Long enough to make her mine anyways. Then we wouldn't have any blind dates. I turned behind me to find a knocked out girl, headphones in her ears, Nick's labtop open. I closed Nick's labtop, removed the headphones, and picked her up. Bringing her over to my bed making sure I didn't wake her up. I pulled the blanket over her and kissed her forehead. I was suppose to leave, I just couldn't though. I smiled to myself thinking of how I'm finally going to have her.

"Thanks Joe," She mumbled dragging me out of my thoughts. I smiled a bit more then closed the curtain.

I went back out to the supposed living room.

"Guys, I'm going to ask out Kristen," They put the game on pause and looked at me for a couple of minutes, no expression on their faces.

"FINALLY!" Andrew said. Isn't it funny how he use to hate me.

"So you guys are cool with this?" I asked.

"Definately why wouldn't we be?" Chris asked.

"I don't know, just everything that's happened," I replied.

"Well we all love Kristen and we kind of love you so it works out," Nick commented and we all started to laugh.

"Fine. Anyways I want to ask her soon, but I need it to be perfect,"

"How perfect are we talking about Joe?" Kevin looked at me ready for anything.

"So perfect that every girl will be jealous of her," I could picture it in my mind.

"Wait they won't send her hate mail and all that crap right?" Andrew went back to being concerned.

"We'll set up a fake email," Nick explained.

"Okay then! Let's get this plan on the road," Jay shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooooo
Haven't been on in the longest while..
Want to know why? Well I'll tell you...
My computer crashed on me! So we had to take it to one of those computer fixing places and it took like 3 weeks! but it's kind of okay now. I have to restart everything but everything's fine...

New chapter? haven't worked on this in a while.
I've been writing a new one.
Maybe I'll have time to jot that one down.
Okay you know what to do.
COMMENT
<3 G!n@