Sequel: His Second Chance

An Offer She Couldn't Refuse

Let's admit the truth

"Guys what are we doing for the fourth of July?" Nick asked on the bus.

"Hmm. Let's check the magic scedule shall we!" Jay went searching in his bag,"Oh, I think we have that day mostly off, but we have to attend a firework show,"

"I WANT TO GO!" Kristen came out from the bunk areas shouting.

"She likes fireworks," Chris said.

"Really, I wouldn't have noticed that!"

"Where is it at?" Kristen asked excited as ever.

"Uh let's see. Some place called....Disneyland," Quickly he covered his ears.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted accompanied by Joe who had just came back from using the bathroom.

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!" he asked.

"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!" She started to jump up and down.

"Kris, you've been to Disneyland," Andrew said.

"I know but everyone loves Disneyland. When are we going?" She asked.

"In uhh July," Jay said.

"Well when in July?" She asked sitting next to Nick.

"The fourth." She frowned a bit to his answer and then smiled.

"Oh cool. I'm going to post it on Myspace!" She skipped off.

"Why was that ending so....peculiar," Joe realized.

"We're not suppose to tell you," Andrew said.

"But that might be the perfect plan for him to ask her," Chris butted in.

"We made a promise," The brothers fought.

"Well sometimes promises should be broken for the better," Jay sided.

"Anybody care to tell us what's going on?" Nick looked confused.

"Okay let's try and not break the rules then shall we." Chris proposed and the others shook their head in agreement.

"K, there is someone we know that has their birthday on the fourth," Chris started.

"And you know them too," Jay added.

"Now, let's say this person likes DISNEYLAND a lot," Chris said.

"Kevin's birthday's not on the fourth!" Joe tried to correct them.

"Oh God Joe! Kristen's birthday is on the fourth," Nick slapped his brother's head.

"You two are going to get it," Andrew said to his brothers.

"Well it's not like we told them and Joe got it wrong anyways," Chris corrected.

"Count me out of any of this," Andrew walked over to his labtop.

"OOOH I should ask her out on the fourth!" Joe said finally getting everything registered in his brain.

"NO!" Sarcastic Nick once again.

"This'll be perfect."Joe mumbled thinking about everything.

Kristen's POV
Later that day......
"Okay everyone tonight we're going to play at the concert and then we'll head off to California," Uncle Josh announced.

"Cools." They chorused as we were hanging out in our bus.

"I'm bored so bored right now is really boring," I sang randomly everyone just kind of looked at me oddly,"What?"

"Nothing. Kristen do you want to do anything else except for Disneyland on the fourth?" Jay asked me.

"No, why would I," He knew not to say anything about-it-to the Jonas'.

"No reason, just wanted to know." He smiled and disappeared.

"KRISTEN I'M BORED!" Joe came in and sat next to me.

"Why don't you help Nick with his homework," I suggested.

"Because that's why I graduated. To have the Summer without that stuff." He said as though it were obvious.

"Maybe you need a puppy," I thought.

"Can we get a puppy!" He smiled.

"You can get a puppy," I laughed at the fact he was so for it.

"Oh come on, I can't do it alone. It'll be a, hmm, a band puppy," He was so happy about the idea.

"You seriously think we have time to own a puppy right now Joseph," I said seriously.

"But....fine. We're going to get a puppy one day though and we're going to name it skippy," He crossed his arms defeated.

"Sure Joe whatever you say,"I laughed.

"What you two talking about?" Kevin came in the area.

"Your brother wants a puppy named Skippy," I said picking up my labtop going through mail.

"Skippy? You want a labrador Joe?" Kevin asked.

"YES!" Joe finalled.

"How did you know labrador?" I asked.

"He's always wanted a labrador named Skippy," He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I scanned through the mail.Junk.Junk.Junk.More Junk.Read Later. Junk. Oh and what is this? I opened up the email from Danielle.

Dear Kristen,
Just want to let you know, I'll be coming to spend the fourth of July weekend with you guys! First, because I miss Kevin, the guys, oh and you too! Second, the magazine wants to to a photoshoot with this new band called J.A.C.K's Lullaby and since I know them very well, they let me do the job! Isn't that so cool. I'll be meeting you guys at your concert on June 30th. The photoshoot is on July 2nd. Please let everyone know. Don't worry about your clothes Kristen, you have PEOPLE to choose stuff out for you now! Haha this is going to be soo cool. Anyways see you when I get there.
Love always,
Daniey!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

"GUYS!!!!" I shouted.

"WHAT?" Joe and Kevin panicked.

"Guess what," I said!

"Uhh they sent an elephant to Jupiter with smores," Joe said smiling.

Kevin and I looked at the boy trying to figure out if he really was seventeen.

"Uhm..not yet. But, Danielle's coming!" I got back on subject.

"Oh yeah I already knew that for your photoshoot right," Kevin just ruined my moment.

"Why did she tell you first!" Meanie.

"Check the date on your email. She said she emailed it to you wayy before me," He smiled.

June16 woops.

"haha hahah ooh"I felt like a fool.." I guess. but I'm doing a photoshoot!" I was excited once again at the mere fact.

"Are you people fighting again!" Jay entered.

"No why?" I asked.

"Because it's always loud whenever you people fight," He said taking out a water bottle from the fridge.

"Well we're going to be doing a photoshoot next week tell your brothers," I said calm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we were finally done with our last concert this week, and were off to....CALIFORNIA!

"Hey Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind Hey Mickey!" I sang on the way back to the tour bus.

"Kristen did you have a bit too much candy today?" Joe asked me.

"No. I'm just so happy right now," I said breathing and taking life in.

"Well then you'd probably die of excitement when you find out what's in the bus huh?" He guessed.

"What's on the bus?" I asked.

He said nothing, just smiled and started walking, then jogging back to my bus. I wondered in excitement and started to jog also.

"Okay what's on this bus and should I be sc-" I stopped once I saw what they meant,"DANIEY!!!!"

"KRISTEN!" She yelled with me. We hugged and jumped and the boys covered their ears at our excitement.

"Omg how long are you staying?" I asked.

"Forever! haha I'm staying until the tour ends," She replied happily.

"OH that's so cool! I need another girl around here," I said looking at all the others in the bus.

"This is going to be so much fun!"

"Hey you two we're at the hotel. Now,we're going to need a lot of sleep so would you two KEEP IT DOWN!" Jay said.

I stuck my tongue out at him as we entered the building.

"Night guys," I said to my brothers. Danielle was talking to Kevin, and I didn't see Joe or Nick.

"Kristen!" I heard his voice, causing butterflies to errupt.

"Hey," I smiled turning around.

"Oh uh, night," He said and it turned quite wierd,awkward,and cute?

I smiled,"Night," and then out of no where he kissed my cheek. Then he smiled and walked off. I stood there dumbfounded.

"Kris?" Daniey woke me out of my thoughts.

"You okay?" She asked.

I pulled her inside my room and started to explain. "AWWW!" Was all she said.

"Awww?What?"I asked.

"He likes you Kris, you know that, I know that, the world knows that," She smiled.

"Whatever"I laid on my bed and went to sleep confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DAY OF PHOTOSHOOT-Joe's POV

It's been a few days since I kissed Kristen, and it's kind of wierd between us now. I mean we weren't going out, and I didn't even know if she liked me. Gosh, why did I do that!

"Joe?"

"Huh?" Did I doze off?

"Oh we're heading off to the photoshoot, they uhh wanted to know if you were uhh coming?" Kristen hesitated.

"Well do you err want me to go?"

"Hmm. Sorta. I don't really know how to do any of this and I'll probably screw up so you being there would help," She said looking down at her feet.

"Hey look at me," I picked up her chin with my finger,"You are going to do great, even without trying," She touched my hand and held it for a while.

"GUYS LET'S GO!" Jay screamed!

"We're coming," She replied softly, letting my hand down gently smiling,"let's go,"

I nodded and we went to join the others. What in the world had just happened?

"Where are my brothers?" I asked as we made our way into the studio.

"In there. Kevin's talking to Danielle and Nick is writing a new song about....I don't know but he's in that mode again," She sighed.

"Okay where are your brothers," I asked as we entered.

"Hmm. Maybe they were kidnapped," She spun around looking.

"Maybe they went to get dressed and you should go too!" I lead her into that direction.

"Fine, but if I look really horrible coming out you better not laugh!" She warned and started to walk away.

--------------

Kristen's POV
"Oh look who it is," My brothers smiled as I entered the changing room.

"Funny. You guys look........decent," I joked getting fake laughs from all of them.

"Well we already checked your wardrobe, making sure nothing is too revealing or hot," Andrew said like my father.

"Are you serious?"

"No, but whatever is you know you aren't wearing it," He confirmed.

"Yes DAD!" I agreed looking through the racks of clothes which were beautiful,"How am I suppose to pull any of this off?"

"Oh babe you look gorgeus in anything," Danielle came beside me.

"Hey, can I ask you for like advice," I said as we searched through the coloful items together.

"Sure anything,"

"I think I might like.....him," Knowing she knew who him was. Once I had finished my sentence she stopped and looked up at me, a smile appearing on her face.

"AHHH!!!!" She screamed. While she shrieked, I covered my ears. Waiting for her to finish. After 36, it was over. I examined her face. Eyes wide, dimples, smile wide.

"You soooo like him! Finally you've come to your senses," She said thrilled.

"I don't know if anything is going to happen though," I shrugged.

"Oh please don't do that doubting thing again, you know he likes you. It'll be easy as pie," She said holding up a perfect outfit that I soon found myself changing into.

"So?" I asked.

"You are so going to blow him away," She smiled and hugged me.

Nervous, yes. Scared, yes. Excited, yes. Emotional, yes.
What happens if he didn't like it? What happens if he didn't like me? How can this boy make me feel so crazy..... I didn't notice that we were already in front of everyone else and that they were all staring at me.

When I did though I felt not only my cheeks feel red but my body tense up in nervousness. My brothers were the first ones to comment.

"You look amazing," Jay hugged me.

"You always do," Chris joined in.

"You're killing every guy here," Andrew smiled.

"Thanks," I said and made my way over to the Jonas' and Danielle.

"So?" I twirled around.

"Wow," I heard Joe mumble. I laughed a bit to myself before we went to wear they were going to be shooting us. When we were shooting, Joe seemed to have disappeared. I didn't let it bother me too much, I just hoped it didn't show in the pictures. We only took individual shots today, and were planning some other day to get one.

Image

Image

Image

Image

By the time everything was done, and we had changed back to the clothes we had came in with. Joe was know where to be found. When we had gotten back into the bus, he sat talking on his phone, but hung up once he saw us. It has been strange this week, but whatever. Tomorrow, I would be another year older and nobody but my brothers and Danielle knew. I wish I could tell him, but I didn't want anything big to happen. Plus, it's not that important either.....
♠ ♠ ♠
SO?
I think this is the lamest ones yet
How about you?
Comments please.
Gina