Sequel: His Second Chance

An Offer She Couldn't Refuse

Disaster and Water Wars

It has been two months since the accident and everything has finally gotten back to normal. Well, being that normal is screaming girls and riding in a bus by day and performing their hearts out, yeah normal.

Currently they were all hanging out in Jonas' bus, watching a movie some girl gave to them. Yet, Kristen was hiding in Joe's bunk, reading a book in silence. Unfortunately, that was ruined.

"Kris, where are you?" Joe's voice flooded the bunk areas.

Kristen smirked and covered herself in his blanket and was caught in his smell.

"Guys! Kristen's missing!" He shouted and she let out a small laugh,"Oh wait I found her."

She wouldn't give up that easily, she held onto the blanket as Joe tugged.

"Kris, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Reading," She replied.

"How are you suppose to read in the dark," She sighed defeated and threw the blanket back so only her head showed.

"Hello," she smiled.

He laughed at her and sat next to her on the bed,"Are you trying to hide from us?"

"Not from you, just them," She stared at the curtain that seperated them.

"Don't I feel all special, you can continue reading. I'm going to take a nap," He laid down next to her, wrapping one arm around her waist.

It didn't take her long to start reading again, but she slowly stopped feeling eyes on her. She turned her head to Joe who's eyes were wide open and had a small smile on his face.

"Yes Joe," She said softly.

"Nothing, I can't go to sleep knowing there is someone beautiful next to me," He explained in the most corniest words. She laughed, closing the book and gently resting her head on the pillow looking at him.

"Are you happy Joe?" She asked.

"Extremely and yourself," His words quiet even though it was the two of them.

"Definately. What are you doing after the tour?" She wondered.

"Moving." He said simply and Kristen was confused.

"Where?"

"Hawaii," He smiled and her eyes grew big.

"But,"

"Hollywood Records is thinking of making a location there. Even if it wasn't Hollywood, so we'll probably call it something else and say they are the owners of it,"

"That's awesome," She smiled,"You three have to go house hunting!"

"Oh I'm pretty sure you and Dan will do that without us," He joked.

"Speaking of girls, I need to find someone back home for Nick."

"Why back home."

"Think about it, he'll be there, she'll be there and then it won't be so bad if he got one out here," She explained.

"Oh, I guess," He shrugged.

"KRISTEN!" Chris called from the other room for her and she groaned.

"Absent," She said closing her eyes before rolling off the bed while Joe laughed at her.
She made a face at him and then entered.

"Yes Chris,"

"We're going to a recording studio next week!" He yelled happily.

"Are you serious?" Her eyes widened.

"Yeah, we're going to start there and work on it while we're on the road, and then hopefully finish in Hawaii." Andew added.

"This will be awesome, but maybe we could have the help of I don't know some other brothers. Thanking them for our accomplishments," She said looking at Kevin and Nick and Joe who had finally entered.

"That would be awesome!" Nick yelled,"I need to start writing!"

"For what?" Joe asked.

"Oh nothing," Kristen smirked wrapping her arms around his waist.

"KRISTEN!" This time Danielle was calling her.

"Why is everyone calling me?" She laughed.

"Lauren's been in an accident," and at those words Kristen froze she felt like she had four years ago. Not noticing herself, she had collapsed crying. Panicking. She wanted to go home so badly. That's what happened, everyone flew out to Hawaii.

---------------------------------------
Kristen's POV

"Kristen, babe go to sleep," Joe said softly as I stared out to the sky from the airplane window.

"I can't," I whispered and just stared.

"Lauren's going to be fine Kris. She's tough, just like her sister," I heard the small smile in his voice and I smiled knowing he was trying his hardest trying to make me a little less worried.

I nodded closing the window and my eyes.

-----------------------------------------

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen," I awoke to this,"We are now landing in Honolulu, Hawaii. The temperature is about 85 degrees and it is a beautiful Thursday morning. We hope you enjoyed your flight with us, come back again," The lady ended and I was just ready to see my baby sister. Joe had to hold me back because I was pushing people like a crazy lady.

After getting our luggage we had gotten into the limo that had been sent for us and went to the hospital.

"Hi we're here to see Lauren Jacobs," I said to the receptionest.

"Room 345, down the hall make a right, second door to your left," She replied and I ran as fast as I could. As I made the right turn, I ran into Jenny who hugged me ever so tightly.

"Is she okay?"

"She's sleeping right now," She replied softly.

"What happened," I asked and she told me to sit.

"Cierra had taken her to the park and when they were crossing the road home Lauren bent down finding a dollar but there was a drunk person driving," She stopped knowing I figured out the rest. It was just like my mother, except she was in a car.

"Broken bones?"

"Just a few,"

I sighed putting my head in my hands,"Where's my dad?"

"He's coming, he was away on some business when he heard the news," Everyone else had caught up at that point. Catching their own breathe.

"Can I see her?"

"Not right now, she just got to sleep. Why don't you go on home, eat some breakfast,"

"It's okay I'll stay here. Why don't you though, it looks like you've been here for quite some time. Guys, you should go home and see your family." I looked to my brothers who nodded and then hugged me before leaving,"And you three can go with Dan to my house. Eat some breakfast,"

"I'm staying you know that," Joe sat down.

"I'll take these two. We'll be back," Danielle hugged me as did the other two before proceeding through the doors with Jenny.

"I absolutely hate hospitals," I said sitting next to Joe.

"They don't exactly make my top ten vacation list either," Joe smirked and I just looked at him with no expression,"Sorry. Do you want something to eat? You didn't really do that on the plane," He said removing a strand of hair from my face.

"I'm going to stay here, but you can go," I said softly.

"I won't leave without you," He smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you,"

An hour had passed, and no one had come out with news yet. Jenny had called saying my father had landed already and on his way. Joe, he's been nothing but my everything.

"Honey," I heard my dad's voice as I stood up and smiled but frowned when Cierra got there.

"Why is she here?" I asked angrily and then felt Joe holding me back a bit.

"Darling, Cierra is practically a hero she got Lauren here in time," My father smiled back to that girl.

"Are you serious! Dad, the only reason Lauren's here is because of that bitch!" I shouted.

"I don't want to here that language young lady,"He responded.

"You know what Dad, I'm 18. I can say whatever the hell I want. Now, if you choose to believe her and whatever she said over your blood than I guess. But you know what, I can't be a part of you life anymore," I said rushing out pass them,"Call Jenny when she's awake!"

I ran down the stairs ready to run anywhere and by the time I had gotten down to the first level I felt someone grab me gently.

No one's POV

She was mad at her father when she rushed out of the room. Joe was chasing after her saying a quick sorry to him. Once he finally had a grip on her, the look on her face had a million moods on it.

"WHY DOESN'T HE BELIEVE ME!" She yelled fighting Joe, who didn't really mind at the point.

After a few seconds, the punches got weaker and she began to cry in Joe's arms,"Why doesn't he believe me?"

"He will Kris, just give him some time," He answered rubbing her back gently while they stood there for a few minutes.

After she was calmed down a bit, Joe asked her if she was alright. Nodding she asked if they could just drive somewhere. He agreed and called Kevin and Daniey to bring her car over.

Peaceful silence came over the two, sitting down on the curb, her head on the crook of his neck and his arms around her. When the cars arrived, Daniey ran and hugged Kristen wondering what happened, but she just walked into the passenger seat without a sound.

"I'll explain later," Joe said softly hopping into the driver's seat.

"Do you want to go anywhere in particular?" He asked.

"No," Her voice soft and chilled.

"Okay," He said putting the car in drive and pressing the pedal.

The day was nice outside, sunny and bright. So, why was it only gloomy in her life.

"Babe, what are you thinking," Joe asked as they cruised the highway.

"That life is way too confusing," He chuckled to her response.

"But it be pretty boring if it weren't," She soflty smiled at him confused,"I know things aren't great right now Kris, but you just got to know that they will get better. Just give it some hope and patience,"

"You are really something Mr. Jonas,"

"Don't hate me because I'm an alien!" The two laughed and at that time she forgot everything that was wrong.

They drove around for a while, talking about random things and laughing about every 10 minutes or so. Joe had stopped the car and Kristen had noticed they were at a beach.
The two just stared out of the windshield for minutes in silence.

"Want to take a walk?" Kristen asked.

"Sure," He replied and got out.

Taking off their shoes and socks, they feet collided with the white warm sand. Walking a bit, Kristen's head hurt a bit and decided to sit down.

"Babe, you okay?" Joe asked sitting down next to her.

"Yeah," She said faking her smile.

"Kristen, just tell me," He insisted.

"I'm fine. I just want to lie down right now," She said leaning back until she softly hit her back against the ground. Joe had followed her and they were looking up at the blue sky,"Joe, I'm going to move out,"

"What?" He smiled to her randomness, but she seemed serious.

"I don't think I can live with Cierra," Her voice was as though it was a normal conversation.

"First," Joe rolled over so he was on his stomach and could look at her,"Where's my Kristen. The one that forgives people?"

She laughed,"I'm right here and I do forgive her, it's not her fault I guess." She sighed.

"Good, but if you really feel that way, you can move in with me," He didn't look at her.

"As tempting as that offer sounds, I don't think I can stand living with boys for a while," The two laughed.

Kristen then sat up and Joe just watched her in curiosity. Standing, she walked over to the ocean and dipped her feet into the warm blue liquid. Next thing she knew, her feet were no longer connected to the ground but something was around her waist.

"JOE PUT ME DOWN!" Her laughter surpressed the yelling.

"Okay," He sat down in the water, her sitting in his lap.

"Come here," She said and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. Pulling away he smiled.

"What was that for?"

"To thank you for being there," She replied.

"I don't think that covered it," He smirked and she laughed softly.

"Really? Hmm, I guess we'll just have to fix that," She connected their lips softly and it grew more intense. His tongue looked for an entrance, but Kristen kept it shut just to tease him a bit. He just kept trying, until she finally let him through. Then they just explored. Her hands around his neck, playing with his flat ironed hair while his hand made their way under her shirt.

Her hands fell down to his chest, as she slowly pulled away. The two smiling like goofs.

"Does that cover it?"

"Definately,"

"Ok so you won't be mad if I do this," She smiled slyly, Joe confused.

In those next minutes, Joe had fallen backwards into the water. Completely drenched, Kristen laughing hysterics. He got revenge and splased water on her. The war broke out with laughs.

It ended as Kristen sat in Joe's drenched lap wrapped with his arms around her.

"I love you," He whispered.

"I love you too," She said back, smiling. Closing her eyes and capturing the moment, putting it into her memories.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY!!!!
It's been the longest time!
Anyways, I marched in a 2 mile long parade
and I'm totally darker than before girrrr.

BUT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!