Black Sheep

Swoop Down Like a Hawk

Brandon froze, his muscles tense and adrenaline pumping through is veins.

“should I try the window?” Brandon questioned himself.

He never had a chance to try. Seconds later he heard the door groan in protest before splintering as it was ripped from its hinges.

“FBI” shouted the intruder as their guns were raised and clips clicked into place…….

Mary shook her bangs out of her eyes, it was no use. The stifling heat caused her sweat to turn into glue pasting her bangs to her forehead. Blinking rapidly she tried to ease the searing pain that her sweat caused when it dripped into her eyes. She’d been stuck chain to the wall for what seemed like days. Her arm muscles were weak and her legs had long ago gone numb. Sighing Mary slumped back against the wall. She was desperately trying to conserve any bit of energy possible so that if a chance came she could use her training to get away. It was no use as hard as she tried the heat just seemed to drain the life from her. Thankfully her attackers hadn’t beaten her and they had even removed her heavy field clothing including her bulletproof vest.

This however left her scantily clad with nothing more than a tan wife beater, her dog tags and the black booty shorts she’d been wearing beneath her uniform. With the heat causing her sweat to soak her shirt it clung to every curve and dip in her body, not leaving much to the imagination. Shuffling footsteps caused Mary to look up. She glared as one of her kidnappers entered her small rat infested cell. If he noticed her glare he choose to exnore it and instead smiled at her. Kneeling in front of her he laughed as she spit in his face.

“well are you just a bundle of joy” he smirked as he stood up and walked back toward the cell door.

“oh and your American brother is dumber than I thought. He did exactly what we asked and is now no better than a terrorist."