Status: Hey, guys, I'm sorry for the delay. Please read my journal: "Thank God for Mibba" to find out what happened. :/

Sacred Secret

Here We Go Again

Kenneth's POV

I woke up at 5:00am in a house that was totally strange to me. Where the fu—but my thoughts were interrupted by the loud banging that was coming from what I guessed was the front door. The people that were banging on the front door were identifying themselves as police officers.

I’ve got to get out of here before they blow that door to shreds and take me away again.

As I was looking for an exit route, I came upon the discovery of the badly cut-up body of a person.

“What have I done now?” I mumbled under my breath and at that precise moment the door gave in. A second later, I was batted by police sticks.

“Oh my—” was all one of the police officers could whisper when he saw the butchering that had taken place.

“What kind of psycho are you?” one of them asked me. He was holding a letter that was dripping blood. When I got a peak inside, I almost vomited. The envelope was dripping with blood because there was a disembodied finger in it.

“I don’t even know how the hell this happened…I did not kill this man,” I said defensively, but even my clothes were against me. They were all bloodied up.

Just to add insult to injury, there was a video addressed to the police on top of the TV. When the officer who seemed to be the leading officer put the tape and hit ‘play’ I was expecting the worse but I got something more frightening. It was a tape of the killing.

“What the fu--,” was all I got to say because I was knocked out with a blow to the base of the skull.

I woke up and rapidly closed my eyes and prayed that it had all just been a dream. But the sudden change of direction that my body took told me that I was still in the police car. Then there came a sudden stop and I hit my face hit against the front of the police car.

“We’re here,” said the transporting officer boringly.

“You don’t say…,” I answered ironically looking at the crowed police squad cars and a big neon sing that read 'Police Station Entrance'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Stale Crisis.
Hope you like it.
Comment and suscribe for more. <3