Status: Hey, guys, I'm sorry for the delay. Please read my journal: "Thank God for Mibba" to find out what happened. :/

Sacred Secret

Amusing Interrogation

“Shut up Angeline.”

“Angeline…” Mr. Spyres said, “that’s a nice name.”

“Oh great!” I snapped at Robert. “Now you gave him my name idiot!” Robert looked at me with a murderous look.

“If looks could kill, you’d be the one sitting in this chair and not me.” Mr. Spyres half smiled.

“Stop it with the jokes Spyres. We don’t care for any of your wise-cracks,” Robert exclaimed annoyed.

“Leave him alone and get the hell out of here,” I ordered him.

“Somebody’s taking a liking to me,” Mr. Spyres commented.

“Shut up Spyres!” I ordered him “So before you start flirting episode with me, I want to point out that this conversation is being recorded on a cassette tape.”

“Oooh, Scary!” he joked

“Back to the interrogation…where were you last Tuesday…?”

“I was in my home.”

“…at 10:24?”

At the moment, Mr. Spyres went blank. He looked as if he was remembering something. And it must have been something really important, since he went silent for almost 20 minutes.

“It’s for today Mr. Spyres!” I yelled.

“What do want me to say? I was sleeping, just like everyone else would do at that kind of hour.”

“Wrong answer,” I snapped real quickly. “It’s actually a little funny you kn—”

“Why is it funny, Angeline?” I was interrupted by Robert.

I sighed and walked towards my desk, I grabbed a big thick and juicy file with the name "Kenneth Spyres" printed on the front and violently threw it on his lap.

“Gee, I wonder whom this file is about,” he asked sarcastically.

“I can’t believe that you are still making jokes as if we were long time friends with the charges that you have upon your head,” I said softly as Mr. Spyres took the file from his lap. “Murder, assault on an officer and resisting arrest.

He said out loud, “I haven’t done any of the things that this file says I’ve done… I don’t even know how I got involved in all of this. You must have the wrong guy… yeah that’s it you have the wrong guy.” As soon as he finished saying this, he looked at me straight in the face and I looked at him seriously.

“Kenneth…right?” I asked.

“Kenneth. Kenneth Spyres,” he said looking at me suspiciously. “Why do you ask?”

“Look, you’re in the Department. Deal with the questions,” I said firmly.

I wasn’t that mean, but I need to be very serious about my work. Otherwise, if I started laughing, the criminal would not give the answers.

“You know, you’re pretty dumb for an expert criminal.”

“What the hell are you talking about? I’m not a fucking criminal!” he yelled.

“Kenneth is it?” Robert asked.

“No, it’s Ruby Tuesday,” he replied sarcastically and Robert started to read the file.

“Very funny… now name: Kenneth Spyres. Age:--”

“Please don’t say that out loud.”

“Born in Reno, Nevada. Parents were Eloise and Jonathan Spyres. Noth died at the age of sixty seven.”

“You were left an orphan. I know how that feels,” I said looking at him softly. But I wasn’t going to let that thought get in the way of the interview, so I asked again. “Where were you last Tuesday at 10:24?”