Breaking the Addiction

Moving In

"Hey Billie?" Adie calls out.
"What?" He calls back.
"Your sister Holly called and is sending your neice Reah to stay with us for her senior year." Adie tells him, walking into the living room.
"Tell her no." Billie says, not looking up from his guitar.
A knock on the door makes Billie look up.
"Too late sweetie." Adie tells him, walking to the door.
Billie leans back and watches Adie open the door and lead a girl in, with a hood over her face.
"Who's that?" He asks Adie.
"This is Reah, Billie. You saw her last month when Holly visited." Adie tells him.
Reah takes the hood down and Billie winces when he sees her face. Her right eye is black and blue, and the left side of her jaw is bruised from the ear to the chin.
"Shit, kid." Billie says sympathetically.
She smirks and looks down at her uncle.
"You should see the other guy." She tells him quietly.
Billie jumps up, anger on his face.
"It was a guy?!" He yells.
Still smirking, Reah looks up at her uncle.
"Yea, he lost a tooth and got a broken nose." Reah tells him proudly.
Billie can't help but smile as Adie pulls him into the kitchen. Reah sits on the couch when someone walks up behind her.
"Reah?"
Reah looks up to see Tre staring down at her confused. She smile and pats the couch next to her.
"How old are you now?" He asks her, sitting down.
"18. That's why I'm living with Billie and Adie." She tells him.
"YEAH!" Tre shouts.
"Tre?" Billie's voice is confused at first.
Tre pulls Reah closer to him and pushes his lips against hers gently. Reah leans into his body and pulls him closer, not realizing her uncle is standing watching them.
"Shit TRE!" Mike's voice rings out clearly.
But his warning is too late; Billie Joe grabs a hold of Tre and pulls him off of his neice.
"WHAT THE FUCK TRE!!" Billie Joe hollars.
"What the fuck to you too dude." Tre snaps, trying to push Billie off of him.
"BJ get off of him. I already got into one fight and don't need another. Who the fuck do you think drove me over here?" She half yells.
"Your mother?" Billie Joe asks, sitting up on Tre.
"No you asshole. I told my mom I got kicked out of school and she kicked me out of her house, so I asked Tre to bring me here and I called Adie on the way over and tried to make it so it looked like mom wasn't being a bitch."
Reah stands up and runs upstairs to the guest room, locking the door. She hears soft knocking but she puts a cd in the player and turns it up.
"REAH IT'S ME TRE PLEEEASSEE BABY!" He calls out over the music.
Reah lays on the bed and ignores the guy she had been seeing for two years, focusing on the fact that it was going to take a huge pair of sunglasses to hide the black eye. Reah feels herself falling asleep as the music turns itself off.
"REAH. HEY IT'S UNCLE BILL LET ME IN!" He hollars.
Reah groans and unlocks the door before dragging herself back to her bed.
"Adie told me you used a weapon, but that no one noticed." He says quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"I wrapped a chain from my wallet around my knuckles. Bruised em up pretty good, but at least they broke his nose." She tells him.
Her uncle Billie laughs before looking at her.
"Tre explained it to me. Fuck Re, I'm so sorry."
"BJ, it's ok."
"No it's not. Let me make it up to you. The first fight you get into tomorrow, it's on me." He tells her.
Reah laughs and sits up, a smile on her face.
"Let's get some ice on your eye and...well the bruised jaw looks good for a first impression."
Reah follows Billie downstairs where Tre is sitting on the counter next to Mike, both of them eating ice cream cones. Mike looks up when they walk in, but Tre keeps his head down.
"Tre, babe." Reah calls, walking up to him and trying to put her face under his.
"Billie says we can't make babies." Tre tells her sadly.
"Did he mean we have to be careful?" She asks, a bit confused.
"No.." He mumbles.
"BJ, I'm confused." Reah says, turning to Billie.
"I told him that he can't knock you up or I'd kill him."
"Oh. Tre." Reah pulls his chin up.
"We can still do the act, but just don't....oh shit. You can fuck me just use a condom dummy." She snaps.
Tre's face lights up as he pulls her into a big hug. Mike, Billie Joe and Adie start laughing as he tries to pull her up the stairs.
"Hey, I want to look good for tomorrow Mr." She complains.
Tre groans but sets her on the counter, handing her a bag of ice.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was my first chapter. I'm still nervous about what everyone will think but I posted it anyways.