Breaking the Addiction

The Addiction

Reah pulls up to the small house and smiles, it looks perfect on the outside but she knew that there were more people on the inside. Eric leads Cory and Reah into the house, introducing her to everyone and anyone. Reah started to feel nervous about being around so many people doing drugs, but she kept her smirk on her face.

"Reah, you'll have to choose between sharing a room with me or Cor." Ric tells her.
She smirks again and walks up the stairs and into the first room on the right. It has posters all over it with a bed on the right wall and a desk on the left.
"This one." She says, turning around.
Cor looks at her kinda dejectedly while Ric looks at her with a huge smile.
"Oh don't even say it Ric." She tells him, grabbing Cory's arm and pulling him downstairs.
Once downstairs Cor leads her into a small room off the kitchen and leaves her there. She looks around at some of the people who're glaring at her.

"The name's Re Strong. Don't fuck with me." She snaps.
The group of people stare at her a second longer then they should have.
"I'm the new dealer in this house. All pills go through me. Understand?" She tells them slowly.
They all nod and one guy stands up.
"I'm Trevor." He introduces himself.
"Good for you T. Where's ummm...whatsername?" She asks.
Two girls stand up, each with identical long black hair with green and blue streaks through them.
"I'm Casey and this is Richa." The girl with green eyes tells her.
"Good I'm not looking for either of you. So you two and T can leave." She snaps.
The three of them leave, looking rejected and she turns to stare at the two people left in the room.
"Get up both of you." She snaps.
One of them stands up without taking their hood off, the other stays seated.
"Hoods off now." She demands.
The standing person slides their hood down. She glares at the guy with green hair and blue eyes.
"Go." She tells him quietly.
"I take it you're going to be the new boss?" The girl with the hood on asks.
"That's a stupid question." Reah snaps.
"Why am I still here?" She asks.
"Take your hood off Anna." Reah tells the girl.
She does as she's told; she drops her hood revealing short blue hair with white tips, dark eyeliner and dark blue lipstick.
"Now where's the pills?" Reah asks, sitting across from the girl.

The girl gets up and moves some shelves around before pulling out a bag of assorted pills. She sets them in front of Reah, along with a dozen or so other baggies.
"I expect that I won't have to do this anymore, that whoever brings them in, seperates them for me. They do that, they get paid." Reah tells the girl, while dumping the bag on the table.
"Re?" The girl's voice is small.
"Call me Strong. What do you want?" She asks.
"Strong, why aren't you putting those in a bag?" She asks, pointing to a small pile of white pills on the opposite side of the rest of the piles.

"Because those my sweet, are Ibuprofen's." She explains, irritation lining her voice.
A knock on the door makes Re look up. She looks down to Anna who shrugs. Re sighs and looks up again.
"Come in." She states.
The door opens and Tre walks in.
"Fuck Reah!" He yells.
Anna stands up and gets in front of Tre before he can move forward.
"Anna, can you go get Cor to set two people in front of the door? And tell Ric to get his ass in here. NOW." She hollars.

The girl nods and shuts the door, leaving Re alone with Tre.
"Have a seat Tre." She tells him.
He sits across from her, his face blank.
"What're you doing here?" She asks, putting a small pile of pills into a bag.
Reah reaches behind her for the labels and pulls them out.
"What're you doing?" He asks her.
"I'm labeling the bags so my moronic employees don't screw up anymore." She snaps.

A knock on the door grabs her attention again.
"Name."
"Fuck Strong, it's me." Ric's voice comes through the door.
"Come on in." She yells out.
Ric walks through the door and slams it shut.
"Anna said he was here." He looks at Re and then at Tre.
Reah shrugs and looks back to her pills.
"You owe me $650 Ric." She tells him.
"Right. Strong if you call in Denise, she has the money." He tells her.
Re looks up at him, a frown on her face. Ric holds up his hands and backs up to the door.

"Dude, Strong, don't freak. She holds onto all the money and the books. She's clean." He tells her nervously.

"Fuck Ric. Send her in and DON'T let me catch my money in some twat's hands again!" She yells.
Ric nods and walks out the door. Reah goes back to putting the pills into bags with labels on them.
"Ibuprofen?" Tre asks.
"Apparently someone owes me $300 for buying this." She snaps.
Tre laughs and looks at her.
"Are you seriously a drug dealer Reah?" He asks, his voice soft.
"I'm more of a fighter than a dealer." She tells him.
"Huh?" He looks at her confused.
"I run a fight night down in the basement some nights. I used to come up here all the time when you and the guys were on tour." She explains.

"Strong!"
Rea stands up, hurridly putting the bags into the back of the shelves before pulling a gun out of the bottom shelf.
"Tre get behind me now." She tells him quietly.
Tre stares at her a second before doing what she says.
"Who is it?" She calls out, holding the gun at her side.
"Guess baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
This one isn't as long. But I left a cliff hanger for ya ;)