Breaking the Addiction

Choices

Reah woke up with a splitting headache and shooting pain in her stomach. She groans and tries to roll over; throwing up into a bucket on the side of the bed when she does.
"Reah?" Tre's voice comes from the door.
"Tre..." She mumbles before blacking out again.

Over the next few days Reah had started to get better, the cuts were healing and she was able to eat again. The next day was a Monday and Reah had planned on going to school. She was sitting on the couch, her head on Tre's shoulder, just relaxing with him when Billie Joe and Mike ran through the door.
"Reah."
Reah looks up and groans. Her uncle was standing in front of her and Tre with Mike next to him.
"What do you want?" She asks, angry.
"You have a choice." He tells her.
She stares at him blankly and sits up.
"What is it?" She asks.
"You can deal and fight. Or you can stay with Tre." Her uncle tells her.
"And if I stay with Tre and make my living?" She asks.
Tre stands up and walks next to Billie Joe, his eyes not meeting hers.
"Reah, I can't let you do that. It's me or the other shit." He tells her.
She watched tear's falling from Tre's eyes and looked at the floor.
"Well?" Mike asks impatiently.
Reah shrugs and looks up at Tre.
"You're going to have to help me get over my fucking withdrawal's asshole." She snaps.
Tre looks up, smiling. She grins and he rushes back to the couch, pulling her into his lap. Billie Joe looks down at her and closes his eyes.
"You can't fight at school Reah." He tells her.
"If anyone fucking messes with me I'm not promising anything." She tells him.
"Fine." He snaps.
"Fine." Reah copies him.
Reah stands up and walks past her uncle and towards the door.
"Where're you going?" Tre asks worried.
"For a walk baby. I need air. I need to get away from Bill and Mike right now." She tells him.
Tre gives her a small smile before nodding. Mike looks at her with a smirk and makes her laugh.
"Ok, just Bill." She tells them.
Mike smile at her as she walks out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I didn't like this chapter much.