Penny Pan

-2-

Boy's POV
"I can't believe this! I hate you!"
I stomped off to my room.
Slamming the door behind me, I forced my window open. I furiously paced around my room, absentmindedly picking up and replacing objects. My mom didn't understand, she would never understand.
I finally calmed down and decided to do the only thing I could think of to do.
I pulled my guitar from behind me and slid it onto my lap.
I gently stuck the stings and let the words flow from my mouth.
Before I could get done with the first line, I heard a noise to my right.
Though I turned my head quickly, I saw nothing but the starry sky outside my window.
I sighed and turned out my lamp and laid down.
----
My eyes burst open and I bolted upward.
I looked around my room and saw a strange sight.
A girl wrapped in leaves and vines with long brown hair and a terrified expression stood against my wall. Only...she wasn't standing. Her feet were risen a foot off the ground.
"Who are you?" was all I managed to choke out.
"Penny," she said, "Penny Pan."
"Wh...what? How are you....doing that?"
"What?" she said.
I pointed to her feet.
She looked down, "Oh!" she said, lowering herself back down to the floor.
"Where did you come from?" I asked frantically.
She simply pointed to the sky.
"So you can fly, obviously." I looked at her attire, "Who are you, Peter Pan?"
Her expression changed, "Uh, do I look like a boy?"
"Oh," I looked down, "Sorry, I didn't mean that."
"That's okay i guess. And Peter was my brother. Of course everyone only know about him..."
I instantly looked up, "What?"
"Yeah. He ran off with Wendy. Left me in charge." She said strolling lazily around my room.
"You mean...Neverland? And he...and you...are real?"
"Yep." She said simply.
"So...does that mean you're going to take me away to Neverland or something?"
She spun around from looking at my posters, "What?"
"Well thats what happened in the movie..."
"There's a movie?" she said, her face lighting up.
"Uh yeah...but really...could you?'
She paced thoughtfully around my room, "Well maybe....how did Peter do this again..." she gave a whistle and a light entered my room lighting up Penny's face. It flew and rested on her shoulder. She smiled smugly at me.
"This is Benny."
I looked closer and noticed the light had arms, and legs, and a chubby tummy.
"Hi...Benny?"
Penny laughed and grabbed the fairy and shook him over, making his dust fall over me.
"Happy thoughts." she said smiling.
I slowly noticed myself lifting upward.
I grinned and tested it out, soaring through my room.
"Ready to go?" I heard her say. I looked over at her standing at my window.
I walked over and looked at the journey ahead of me.
I carefully climbed through the window and stood perched on the sill.
I took a deep breath, leaned forward, and let myself drop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Number two! And thanks to the....four people that read my last chapter.