Holiday From Real

MFEO: Made for Each Other

Mary Jane, Ashlee, and Vicky were currently shopping at a small shop that was specifically for babies. They were looking at the clothing section, holding up all the outfits that they thought were cute.

“How are we supposed to buy anything when we don’t know if the baby’s a boy or a girl?” Vicky asked holding up a little, pink skirt.

“I don’t know,” Ashlee admitted. “Don’t get mad at me. I wanted to know the sex of the baby. It was all Pete. He convinced me to wait.”

“Stupid Pete,” Vicky muttered, while the other two girls smiled at her comment.

They shopped for another hour before they decided to get something to eat. They stopped at a nearby restaurant and ordered their food.

“Okay, Vicky, we need to talk to you,” Mary Jane said while they waited for their food to be delivered.

“What?” Vicky asked skeptically as she looked at both Mary Jane and Ashlee.

“What’s going on with you and Brendon?” Ashlee asked bluntly.

“What do you mean? We’re broken up,” Vicky said simply as she took a sip from her drink.

“Yes, we know that you broke up, but we don’t know the whole story,” Mary Jane said.

“What’s there to say?” Vicky asked her.

“Oh, come on, Vicky. You guys have broken up before, but this time it’s different. Neither of you are the same. So give, what happened? Why did you break up?” Mary Jane explained.

“Guys,” Vicky began.

“No, Vicky, we want to know the truth. You and Brendon are made for each other. So why did you guys break up?” Ashlee asked.

“You want to know the truth?” Vicky asked as the waiter delivered their food.

“Yeah,” Mary Jane replied as the waiter walked away.

“Fine. It was because of the sex,” Vicky told them as she took a bite of her sandwich.

“What?” Ashlee asked. “You have to give us more than ‘it was because of sex.’ Was Brendon bad in bed? Was it awkward afterwards?”

“I wouldn’t know,” Vicky replied.

“Huh?” Mary Jane asked.

“I wouldn’t know if he was bad in bed. He refused to sleep with me.”

“What? Brendon wouldn’t sleep with you?” Ashlee asked in disbelief.

“Nope,” Vicky said as she took another bite of her sandwich.

“Maybe there’s an explanation as to why. Maybe he was waiting for the right time or something,” Mary Jane said, giving Brendon the benefit of the doubt.

“Come on, MJ! We both know that’s not true. We dated off and on for over three months. He knew I wanted us to sleep together. He always said no,” Vicky said.

“But, maybe,” Mary Jane tried again.

“There’s no excuse for it, MJ. Apparently, there’s something wrong with me.”

“Vicky, you know that’s not it,” Mary Jane told her.

“As soon as we broke up the first time, he slept with some random girl,” Vicky stated. Mary Jane and Ashlee looked at her in shock, as she hadn’t told either of them this before.

“He what?” Mary Jane yelled.

“Yeah,” Vicky said. “But when we got back together, I forgot about it. But then, the subject came up again, and he still refused to sleep with me. That’s always why we break up,” Vicky admitted. “We always end up fighting about it, and then we just break up.”

“What was different about this last time?” Ashlee asked. “You two are like totally different people now.”

“That’s all Brendon’s fault. Have you seen him recently? He’s sleeping with random girls every night.”

“Vicky,” Mary Jane began.

“Is there something wrong with me?” Vicky asked sadly as she looked up from her food at her two friends.

“No, Vicky, Brendon’s just an idiot, and right now he’s being a complete ass. I’m telling you, he’s going to realize that he lost something extremely important really soon,” Ashlee told her.

“I don’t get him,” Vicky said. “I don’t get why he’s doing this. Why he wouldn’t sleep with me after dating me for three months, and knowing me for years, but he’ll sleep with a girl that he met that night.”

“I honestly don’t know,” Mary Jane told her. “But you better believe I’m going to find out why,” she said as she took a bite of her pasta.

“Thanks,” Vicky said with a half smile.

All of a sudden, Ashlee’s phone began ringing. She picked it up and noticed it was Pete. “Hey, babe,” she said. “What’s up?”

“You need to come back home,” he said.

“Okay,” she said slowly. “Is everything okay?”

“No,” Pete answered. “I’ll tell you everything when you get here, okay? And make sure you bring Vicky and MJ with you.”

“Okay. I’ll see you in a few minutes. Love you,” she said.

“Love you, too,” he said as they hung up.

“What was that about?” Mary Jane asked looking at Ashlee.

“Pete said I needed to go home and bring you and Vicky with me,” she replied as she flagged the waiter down and asked for the check.

“Is everything okay?” Vicky asked.

“No, but Pete wouldn’t tell me what’s wrong. He just told me to go home and bring you two with me,” she responded.

“Okay, let’s go,” Mary Jane said after they had paid for their meal.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you all think Pete is going to tell them???

Please, please, please comment and tell me what you think!!!