Holiday From Real

Bullet in the Head

Gabe walked to Chris’s front door and grabbed the door handle, expecting to find it locked. However, the knob easily turned, and he flung the door wide open.

The scene in front of him made him sick to his stomach. He saw Mary Jane pinned against the wall by Chris with his hands roaming her body and his lips attached to hers. Gabe could see Mary Jane squirming underneath him, trying her best to get away.

Gabe ran over and grabbed the back of Chris’s collar, pulling him off of Mary Jane. He slammed against the adjacent wall, ready to punch him when he felt Mary Jane put her hand on his arm to stop him.

Gabe turned around and saw Mary Jane crying, and his hands immediately went to her face, trying to wipe off all the tears.

“You shouldn’t have stopped him,” they heard Chris say, and Gabe slowly turned around to see a gun pointing at his head.

He heard Mary Jane gasp and Gabe yelled, “What the hell are you doing?”

“You didn’t think I’d be prepared if something like this happened again?” Chris asked, continuing to aim the gun at Gabe. “I wasn’t going to let you get the best of me twice!”

Mary Jane’s eyes were wide as she stared at the gun. She couldn’t believe all that was happening because she had made a stupid mistake. “Chris, please, just let us go, and we won’t call the cops,” Mary Jane pleaded.

“You’re not going to call the cops either way,” Chris told her. “Because if you even think of touching a phone, your boyfriend will have a bullet through his head. But, maybe you’re okay with that. I mean you did turn down his proposal.”

“You, son of a bitch!” Gabe yelled.

“I wouldn’t be so mouthy if I were you,” Chris told him. “I mean I am the one with the gun, not the other way around.”

“What are you doing this for?” Mary Jane asked. “What do you want?”

“You, sweetie, are going to do exactly what I tell you to do. Because if you don’t, you know what’s going to happen,” Chris told her.

“Fine,” Mary Jane said. “What do you want?”

“You’re going to have sex with me, and Gabe’s going to watch.”

“Like hell she’s going to have sex with you!” Gabe yelled.

“Well, I guess it’s all up to her,” Chris said nodding his head towards Mary Jane. “It’s all up to you. What do you choose? Sex or a bullet in Gabe’s head.”

“Don’t do it,” Gabe told Mary Jane. “You know he’s lying.”

“Do you really want to take that chance?” Chris asked, looking over at Mary Jane.

“I’ll do what you want,” Mary Jane told him.

“Okay, first, take off your shirt,” Chris ordered.

“MJ, don’t do it,” Gabe pleaded.

“Gabe, I’ve got no choice. I’m not going to let you die,” she told him with tears in her eyes. She slowly began unbuttoning her shirt, praying that somehow someone would show up and save them.

“Ooh, I like it,” Chris smirked as Gabe just stared at him.

“You are such a pervert,” Gabe muttered.

“Says the guy who’s about to watch his girlfriend fuck another guy,” Chris told him as his eyes went back to Mary Jane.

“And, your pants,” Chris told her after she had taken off her shirt. She did as she was told, leaving her in only her bra and underwear. She tried to put her arms around herself, but Chris barked, “Put your hands down! I want to see you.”

Mary Jane put her hands at her side as a single tear slid down her cheek. “Okay, next, I want you to take my pants off of me,” Chris told her.

“Fuck no!” Gabe screamed, but Mary Jane slowly walked over to Chris, knowing she had no other choice. “MJ, don’t,” Gabe told her. “Just get out of here. I don’t care if he kills me. I’m not going to let this happen to you.”

“And, I’m not going to let you die,” Mary Jane told him.

“That’s right,” Chris said. “Now, unbutton my pants or Gabe’s going to have a bullet in his head.”

Mary Jane began crying harder as she unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. Chris did the rest of the work as he pulled his pants all the way down.

“Okay, now the rest of your clothes,” he ordered.

Mary Jane looked over at Gabe. “I’m sorry,” she apologized.

“No,” Gabe told her as she placed her hands on her back, beginning to undo the hooks of her bra.

All of a sudden, they heard the front door being busted open and three cops run through, guns in their hands, all pointed at Chris.

“What the fuck?” Chris yelled. “Who the hell called the cops?”

“Put your gun down,” one of the police officers ordered. Chris dropped his gun, and Mary Jane ran to Gabe who grabbed her clothes off the ground and handed them to her. She quickly put them on and curled into him as he put his arms around her, trying to calm her down.

“Ma’am, we need to take your statement,” one of the officers told Mary Jane as she watched as the other two officers dragged Chris off to the police car.

“Who called you?” Mary Jane asked, ignoring what he had just said. “I mean how did you guys know to come here?”

“Someone named Vicky called us and told us to come to this address. And, by the look of things, it’s a good thing she called,” the officer replied, and Mary Jane smiled to herself, knowing that she owed so much to Vicky.

“What’s going to happen to him?” Gabe asked, nodding his head towards the police car that was taking off.

“He’s going to jail,” the officer replied.

“They said that last time. How do we know that he’s going to stay there this time?” Gabe asked.

“Trust me, he’ll stay there. We all saw what happened. He’s not going to get out of it.”

“Thank you,” Mary Jane said as she leaned back against Gabe who wrapped his arms around her.

“Yes, ma’am. Now, can I get your statement?” he asked as Mary Jane began describing what had happened that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think :)