Gray Blood

Gray Blood 18 Can't Believe It

Davids POV
One thing I learned about Sacha was once she got riled up about something, she never shuts the hell up.
“David this is bad, really really bad.” God I swear its like I never told her the story and I’m just the idiot here in this conversation. I’ll never understand girls.
“Obviously Sacha. We’re gonna die. But its not the worse thing happening in the world right now.” Sacha glared at me, her eyes turning red as if she was about to breakout and cry. “How can you say something so awful? Do you realize what your saying?”
“Thats why I said it.” In a second the anger disappeared from her face and she was utterly calm. She placed her right hand on top of her left hand-which was still attached to the table-and stared at me quizzically before replying to me, “David how bout you tell me why you think that murder is nothing to worry about hmm? I’d really like to know.”
“Sacha one way or another we’re going to die anyways. You think these people are ever going to let us out of here? Unless the people who are hiding are actually trying to win the war and do just that, we’re not leaving. Ever.”
“So you're saying that its better to die now?”
“Yeah thats exactly what saying.” Her mouth fell open in shock. I smiled in return, before I realized that she wasn’t staring at me.
“What are you....”
“David look its raven.”
Sacha's POV
“David look its raven.” It was really hard not to notice her: the guards were literally dragging the resistant girl past the tables and towards us. David finally turned around to look at raven, then groaned loudly.
“Shit, mother-”
“Hey! Watch your mouth David! Your already on my bad list, don't make it worse for yourself!”
“Sacha. Do you know who the hell that is?” Why kind of question is that?
“Sure I do. Raven Robles. She's in our group and I met her that day when we had to do those stupid exercises remember?”
“Thats why I ignored you until she left, remember?”
“Wait your were ignoring me?”
“Look just stay away from her okay? She's not safe.” Neither are you David. Before I could ask why and argue with David, Raven was placed next to David by two angry guards.
“We better not get any more trouble from you 706. You will be punished if you fail to listen to the rules.” The guard left us all in shock, with David rubbing his temples, and me staring at Raven with a small smile. That is, until Raven turned to face David, grabbed his face, and pressed her lips against David’s, who didn't hold back whatsoever. Then there was nothing to smile about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Betcha' didn't see that coming! all will be revealed about Raven soon guys but if you don't remember her, review. i know its been awhile and you might not remember her but if you go back and look, you'll find her.
*Read, rate, subsrcibe, and enjoy! :D