Gray Blood

Gray Blood 19 Betrayal

David’s POV
“Sacha wait where are you going?”
“To another table so i don't have to see you two making out!”
Sacha stood up-unable to leave because of her handcuffed hand-so she could look for a guard.
“Sacha please don't go! I really REALLY need you here!” No way am I stuck here with miss stick my hand down his pants.
“Please you only want me to stay here ‘cause you’re afraid she might rape you.” Why does she have to be right?
“Thats not true. I’d never be afraid to let a girl rape me; id rather do you.” Shit. Shit. Shit. In my head, I never meant to say never let a girl rape me and I’d rather do you. I meant to say I’d rather be with you. Of all the times to say the wrong thing at the wrong time, I go home with all the gold.
“Wait Sacha that came out wrong-”
“You're telling me. God if your gonna be such a horny bastard with Raven, don't let me get in the way of your fun.”
Sacha's POV
I tried not to look at Raven’s face but it was hard because she was so close to David.
“Sacha wait! I'm an idiot! I meant to say-”
“Is there a problem?” i eyed raven.
“Yes Raven. There is.” wow she really is as dumb as she looks. “News flash raven. I'm chained to the table remember?”
“Call a guard. He’ll get you out of here. David jumped up and grabbed my hand.
“Sacha please don't leave. I'm begging you. I snatched my hand away from him, the touch of his skin still on my hand. I felt really bad when I saw his face but hey he deserved it. someone tapped my shoulder and asked me: “Is there a problem here?” I turned.
“Yes! For the last time there is a problem! I cant stand these two people!
David’s POV
I watched the guard take sacha over to Warren’s table and I cringed in my head. If he hurts her I’ll kill him.
“Why the fuck did you do that?”
“I said I needed to talk to you. And not in front of her. This isn’t my fault you know.
“Well you didn't have to chase her away.”
“Look if your talking about chasing he away like that and blaming me, I blame you back.
“What the-oh right. the sex thing. That was...” She laughed. I cringed.
“Anyways if yur bout the kiss, I'm not sorry bout that. At all. I glared. But aside from that, I do need to talk to you.” I laughed sarcastically.
“Obviously I'm not going anywhere Raven. I showed her my hand.
“David, you said it was you and me against the world here. What happened? She ended my depression. She never judged me. She.....
“She made me smile.”
“And I didn’t?”
“Not enough.”
♠ ♠ ♠
wow. don't you feel bad for david? or for sacha? and what is raven's problem? and whats gonna happen when sacha gets trapped at warren's table...
guess u'll have to keep reading and find out. ;)
*read, rate, subscribe, enjoy! :D