Status: I don't think I'll continue writing this, so most likely discontinued. :/

It's a Love Story

Image

Juliette Lewis is wealthy, beautiful, and seventeen years old. She’s not your average The Hills-esque rich spoiled brat however—she’s artsy, loves music and fashion, and would love to be a vintage clothes designer one day—and consistently finds herself at odds with the rest of her similarly old-money classmates. Now it’s her senior year. Next year she’ll be off in the world, fulfilling her dreams. But this year, anything can happen. Will she fight it when she falls in love with her new teacher? Or is he just way out of her league?

Alex Wolff escapes his home in Manhattan after a tragic incident nearly tears him apart. He quits his prominent job as an assistant curator to the Guggenheim Museum and heads out to the suburbs to work as a photography teacher in Hewlett Bay County, the eighteenth-wealthiest area in the US. And at twenty-four years old, he’s the youngest teacher Vanderbilt Prep Academy has ever had. When Alex falls in love with his most talented student, will he stay professional? Or will he fuck all the rules and throw them out the window?

Cause we were both young when I first saw you