Status: Working on the ending. Patience is key....

Put my Heart on Your Sleeve and Wear it All Over Town

Friday

Tick, tick, tick The clock seemed like it was taking forever.

"Gaby! Pay attention before we get in trouble again."

"Gabrielle! Sydney! Do I need to write you two up?!" My annoying teacher screeched at us. I

hated her. Officially the worst teacher ever.

"No ma'am." We replied. "Plus you have no reason to anyway." I added under my breath.

Sydney was fighting back a smile and stifled a laugh.

This was the worst time of day- science class. I was so ready for today(and the week) to

over. There was no point in trying to teach us more stuff, next week was our last week of

school. Of high school.

RING! The loud shrill sound of the bell flooded our room and leaked into the halls.

"Finally!" I heaved a sigh of relief. I grabbed all my stuff, shoved it in my bag and practically

ran out to the door. Then, naturally, I waited for Sydney.

"Hey, what are we doing tonight?"

"Um.. good question. I don't know we'll have to ask the guys what they want to do." The guys

meaning our only other friends. Sydney and I were friends with a huge group of guys

that are way awesome. In other words we didn't have alot of girl friends.

"Okay. I hope we don't just sit around at Pat or Garrett's house again. It gets beyond boring."

"Agreed." We walked out front and everyone, John, Kennedy, Garrett, Pat, Jared, Peter,

Aaron, Max, Eric, and Trevor, were already all outside.

"Hey guys."

We got some heys and what's ups. "Which car you riding in?"

"John's. I think, you?"

"Um. I guess I'll ride with Garrett."

"Okay see ya there, where ever we're going."

"Peace." She walked over to the car that looked like a lemon with wheels, it was really yellow.

"What's up Gab?" John called when I started walking towards him.

"Eh. Nothing. Ms. Watson is giving me the third degree for talking again."

"She's still breathing down your neck?"

"Yep. Still. God, I've never met someone so bitter. I hate her. She's a bitch."

"Ha. Well just a few more days. Then you're free. Hell, we're all free."

"I know. I seriously can't wait. What are we doing tonight?"

"Don't know. Some of the guys can't hang out so it'll just be a few of us."

"Really? Who can't?"

"Aaron, Jared, Trevor, Peter, and Moose. I think that's all." (Moose is our nickname for Max.)

"That sucks, that's almost all of us."

"Oh, and Pat. So we were thinking we could go over to Eric's."

"Sounds good. Better than hanging out at Garrett's again. I can only take so much of his 'zombie-killing skills'."

"Ha. Are you riding with me?"

"Looks like it. I wish my parents weren't so cheap so I could have my own car."

"Sorry."

"It's not your fault. I blame the economy. Come on let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
I started a new story. Bad I know but I wanted to :)