Status: Working on the ending. Patience is key....

Put my Heart on Your Sleeve and Wear it All Over Town

John's Point of View 2

I was watching TV in the living room by myself. Sydney and Gabrielle were gone, and Kennedy was around here somewhere.

"Oh my God." Kenny came running from the back of the apartment. "John, look at this." He had a box in his hands.

"What is it?" I wasn't the slightest bit interested.

"A pregnancy test!"

"What?"

"Yeah. You know what this means? Thats Sydney or Gabrielle is knocked up!"

"How do you know?"

"Because I kinda looked and it says positive."

"Holy shit."

"Yeah."

"Whose do you think it is?"

"Don't know." He sat down next to me on the couch. Just then Sydney and Gaby walked in the door, we jumped up. "What is this?" Kenny asked them.

"And it's positive? Weren't you supposed to be responsible? Use protection?" I interjected. They looked at each other then Gaby replied. "Uh, what's that?"

"Oh please. Like you don't know. Whose is it? Hm?" Kenny responded.

"We can't believe you'd be so irresponsible." I added.

Gaby looked at Sydney then us, and walked towards us. "It's mine, okay?! It's mine." She grabbed the box and put it in her purse.
"And who is the father? Hm?" John questioned.

"Uh... You don't know him."

"Try me."

"I'd rather not."

"Come on."

"No thanks."

"Seriously Gaby. Come on."

"Okay. You might have met him a few times." Sydney laughed from her spot by the door, behind Gabrielle.

"Alright. What else?"

"Do I know him?" Kenny asked from behind me.

"Yep."

"What's he like?"

"He's tall, brown hair, blue-green eyes, slight build, a few tattoos, sings, has two brothers, very handsome-"

"Wait, that sounds like-" Something inside me clicked and I cut Kennedy off.

"Me. That sounds like me." She looked at me for a few seconds, nodding, but not making eye contact. Then she turned her back to me and walked out the door. "Wait! Gaby-" But the door closed before I could finish. I followed her out the door and down the stairs. I saw her at the last step crying. I thought she was hurt. "Gaby?!" I took the last of the stairs two at at time. "Gabrielle? Are you okay?" Was I okay?
♠ ♠ ♠
Change it up some... again.

Comments?