Status: Working on the ending. Patience is key....

Put my Heart on Your Sleeve and Wear it All Over Town

Goodbyes

"We'll miss you."

"I'll miss you guys too. We'll be home in a copule weeks for our show in Tempe. Its half way through the tour so anothe four weel and I'll be home."

"A lot can happen in four weeks time...."

"I know and I'm sorry I'm going to be away for so long."

I shrugged, "That's okay I guess. I'm just sad you'll miss so much. They're gonna be so big when you come back."

"I know. Well, we gotta go now." He kissed the twins on the forehead, gave me a goodbye kiss and tunred to the van. Sydney came up behind me and took Johnathan out of my arm. I waved goodbye with my free hand, the other still holding Lily, until the van was out of sight. I slowly turned on my heal and walked back towards our apartment building. The second Sydney shut the door behind me I broke down.

"Its okay Gaby. It'll be okay." I looked up at my best friend who was trying her best to reassure me, and shook my head.

"No, it won't. Not for another month, then one day together and they're gone for another four weeks."

"Hey, I'm going through that too. I mean I don't have twins with Kenny, hell I don't even have one kid with him, but that doesn't mean I won't miss him just as much as you miss John. And what about Rachael and Lauren and Tessa? We all have to go through it."

"I'm going to lay down. Can you trade Lily for Johnathan? Its time for his nap."

"Yeah. Are you gonna be okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders. Then I turned and headed for my bedroom, the one I shared with John and the twins.

I crawled into bed after putting Johnathan into his crib. I pulled the blankkets over my head and began to cry.

Is it possible to die of a broken heart?