Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

Brookelynn is 24 year-old high school english teacher. She's engaged to another teacher at Forest Grove High School, named Austin Fowler. They are to be married within the month, but after she meets Robert Pattinson, things get a little tense. She starts to notice flaws in Austin, that could tear them apart. But was it Austin or Robert that made it end?
  1. Meet and Greet.
    Brookelynn goes into Insomnia Coffee Company, as usual, and meets Robert. They talk for a while, until she has to return to the life of a high school teacher.
  2. End of Semester Grading.
    Brookelynn goes back to work, a high school, and tries to get some grading done. She soon realizes that it's kind of hard to do with distractions.
  3. Remember the Name.
    Brookelynn remembers Robert and starts noticing Austin's tension.
  4. How did we get here, when I used to know you so we
    Kendra, Jess, and Lorri come over and chill. When Austin doesn't return home, Brookelynn becomes worried.
  5. What's the deal?
    Austin explains himself.
  6. Character Breakdown.
    Brookelynn talks to Robert about Edward Cullen.
  7. I'll See You Tomorrow.
    Austin walks in and plays the good guy.
  8. Whoa.
    The preparation for the wedding.
  9. And The Tears Run Down My Face.
    The wedding?
  10. Party Or Not?
    Kendra invites Brooke to a party.
  11. How Can I Decide What's Right When You're Always C
    After seven songs we were thirsty and decided to head to the bar to get something to wet our throats. I stopped dead in my tracks as I looked up and “Beautiful Dirty Rich” by Lady Gaga began to play.
  12. Twilight Premiere
    Brookelynn and Rob decide to chill out, but they don't stay at the club.
  13. Thank you, Edward.
    “ Dr. Cullen is like some foster dad/match maker.” Maybe he’ll adopt me.” the T.V said. I immediately looked over and waited for the big bang, metaphorically speaking of course. I stiffened as the door opened, letting in Edward Cullen. I breathed dee
  14. How did we get here? I think I know.
    I sat there still crying. I felt so bad. Austin hadn't shown up to our wedding, and I go have a one night stand with some guy the night after. But it wasn't just 'some guy,' it was Rob. Is that a good enough explination?
  15. The Truth Is Hiding In Your Eyes.
    " Something about your presence. I'm never at a need to say something." I smiled. "Wanna know something crazy?" he asked, rubbing my hand with his thumb, looking at it.
  16. The Situations.
    "I'm not quite sure." I said. We walked down to his car and got in. He started the car, with much difficulty, and drove off towards the hospital.
  17. What happened?
    “Brookelynn!” I heard, “You’re finally here.” I turned around and saw Jessica coming towards us.
  18. Robert is my sunshine.
    I smiled and said, “Only if you kiss me like Edward kisses Bella the first time.” He giggled and said, “But that’s such an awkward kiss though!”
  19. Is there a problem?
    I turned around. “What’s your problem?” I responded to her tone. “What’s yours?” she said, “Austin didn’t leave you, he’s practically dead, and you’re all over a famous guy like a cheap ***.”
  20. Austin's house.
    Stray dog You're only Joker no, joker no more
  21. Welcome back, M.
    “Hey Mandabach!” Jennifer exclaimed, “How are you? We’ve all missed you. These subs they have now days are really gay.”
  22. Cassie
    “Okay Cassie, let’s hear what you’ve got.” I smiled. She was secretly my favorite student, hands down. We weren’t supposed to have favorites, but it’s inevitable.
  23. Lunch and a show.
    “Get your seatbelt on.” he smiled, as he turned on the car. For some reason, I felt like he wasn’t taken me back to the school.
  24. Powell's and Chaos.
    “Yeah, I can’t not do it.” He smiled. He was changing a life. He didn’t know how much good he did.
  25. Harry Potter
    That night, Kendra, Jess, Lorri, and I had decided that we should continue our tradition of holing a Harry Potter marathon. I slipped on some sweats and a t shirt and put my hair back into a bun. I dragged my blanket my mother made me and stroll
  26. Just A Dream?
    “Alright, but just for a little while.” he said. My dream ended with him wrapping his arm around me.
  27. She
    He helped me gather my stuff and as I walked out the door, I took one last look at the painting. I turned the lights off and shut the door behind me.
  28. Orchestra
    “Hey Brooke! It’s good to see you again. Have you been practicing?” Sam bombarded me as I walked in.
  29. Sick Day
    “Hey, this is Brooke Mandabach. I’m feeling fluish today so I can’t make it into work.” I said. I worked up some phlegm before she could say anything and began coughing.
  30. Painting and music
    “Wow, it looks real.” he said, “You didn’t even look at anything. How did you do that?”
  31. Chaos
    Open Mic Night sounded like it would be a relax time, while listening to amateur acts, but I was wrong. I had more fun than I thought I would.
  32. Will you?
    They are still in Chaos and Rob has some questions.
  33. London or Not?
    “I told him I’d think about it. I mean, it’s London! I don’t know what impression he’d get if I went with him.” I said.
  34. Under Where?!
    “Hmm.” I said. Rob tried to talk and apologize for it, but I stopped him.
  35. London
    “Oi Rob!” she screamed. As I got out of the car, I saw a woman mauling Rob. I wasn’t sure if I should help or not, so I just stood there, confused.
  36. Park Love
  37. Awkward much?!
    “Oh my god, Rob.” I gasped in realization. He thought something was wrong.
  38. I love you Rob!
    The fan girls scream.
  39. After Party.
    It should be called boring.
  40. Outting.
    “Yeah, there always is.” I said, remembering back to my wedding day. The sun was just above the horizon. If we didn’t get back soon, we’d get lost, if we weren’t already.